MORE LIES LIES LIES

chaiyah

Reply Fri 22 Aug, 2003 07:03 am
John Turri writes, "It is obvious that Bush should have never uttered those [OTHER] sixteen words about ... Afghanistan?

'Afghanistan today is a friend of the U.S. It's not a haven for America's terrorist enemies.'

Just for good measure, Bush also added, 'Afghanistan is no longer a haven for terror, the Taliban is history....'

Once again, George Bush has shown himself to be either woefully misinformed on matters of tremendous national and international importance, or willing to lie to
the American public about them. Neither option is pleasant: He's either habitually ignorant or a habitual liar. It is beyond dispute that Afghanistan is once again a haven for terrorists. Indeed, it has been for some time, as even a cursory review of recent history shows."

http://www.commondreams.org/views03/0819-09.htm
--
http://home.earthlink.net/~macenstein/sandbox2.jpg
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 775 • Replies: 18
No top replies

Wilso

Reply Fri 22 Aug, 2003 08:36 am
Woefully misinformed AND a liar.
0 Replies

PDiddie

Reply Fri 22 Aug, 2003 09:11 am
In this wonderful little conservative part of the world I live in, I have heard the following uttered (with a sincere half-and-half of perplexity and contempt):

"How could people doubt the President? He's a man who prays ever' day..."
0 Replies

roger

Reply Fri 22 Aug, 2003 09:16 am
Amen to that. Tomas de Torquemada was big on praying too.

Well, I guess he was.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 22 Aug, 2003 09:17 am
Hey Chai

Good to see you here.

Welcome.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Fri 22 Aug, 2003 09:18 am
I vote for habitually ignorant, he is quite obviously not smart enough to be a good liar.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Fri 22 Aug, 2003 09:21 am
Sorry Cav, I can no longer even claim he is a good liar.
0 Replies

chaiyah

Reply Fri 22 Aug, 2003 09:38 am
How can it be, a person labeled a "Christian" CORR
...On three different occasiona, Yeshua cautioned the people following him around that "Christians" are not necessarily Christian.
....He spoke of "sheep" vs. "goats," "wheat" versus "weeds," and "wolves" versus "lambs."
....Thus, it should come as no surprise that people who call themselves "Christian" violate the Sermon on the Mount; people who call themselves "Jews" violate the Law, and people who call themselves followers of Mohammed, violate everything in both the Law Covenant and the concept of Mercy and Tolerance that the Sermon on the Mount embodied.
...Naturally, people are attracted to religion who are evil, vicious, violent and corrupt, in an effort to show themselves as decent. What they don't GET is that they have to ACT DECENTLY, in order to "QUALIFY" as real members of the Covenant to which they aspire.
....I guess, the Bush family with Dubya as its primary puppet has never quite made it that far. They're still acting like predators and labeling themselves as "innocent as lambs."
....But, we know differently, don't we? Even Frank can come THIS far. [Hi Frank!]
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Fri 22 Aug, 2003 10:06 am
roger, that was my point. He was never a good liar, ergo, he must just be dumb Laughing . I blame the Illuminati for the state of the world these days....
0 Replies

roger

Reply Fri 22 Aug, 2003 10:07 am
oic, but I had to reread that to c.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Fri 22 Aug, 2003 10:16 am
oh crap...
0 Replies

roger

Reply Fri 22 Aug, 2003 10:56 am
Sir?
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Fri 22 Aug, 2003 11:02 am
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Fri 22 Aug, 2003 11:34 am
Now I'm lost too...whazzup cjhsa?
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Fri 22 Aug, 2003 12:19 pm
I guess I was just hoping that Abuzz could contain it...
0 Replies

roger

Reply Fri 22 Aug, 2003 12:50 pm
Sorry 'bout that, guy.
0 Replies

PDiddie

Reply Fri 22 Aug, 2003 01:00 pm
chaiyah and OmSigDAVID get active on the same day, each providing counterbalance to the other.

The poles of A2K have been stretched in both directions.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Fri 22 Aug, 2003 01:09 pm
Well, now maybe A2K will have two suns.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Fri 22 Aug, 2003 01:11 pm
Makes for an interesting ride though....

My uncle Yeshua was a farmer. He had goats, sheep, wheat, weeds, lambs, and tamed wolves, for protection, of course. Somehow, he was able to keep them all in order....
0 Replies