A Second Digression: A State of Confusion.

dlowan

Reply Thu 21 Nov, 2002 08:40 pm
The li'l grey fella in the green coat and silly hat dies - slowly - very slowly - at midnight...............
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 21 Nov, 2002 08:41 pm
The Bunny has spoken . . .

[adagio]Ah, Craven, we hardly knew ye . . . [/adagio]
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Thu 21 Nov, 2002 08:45 pm
It's 12:47 Deb, your crazy Oz time has foiled youse once more.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Thu 21 Nov, 2002 08:49 pm
NEXT midnight - or MY midnight - you will never know........or maybe a whole 'nother midnight when you believe I have forgotten..............
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Thu 21 Nov, 2002 08:52 pm
[chant]bunnies aren't real bunnies aren't real[/chant]
0 Replies

Piffka

Reply Thu 21 Nov, 2002 08:57 pm
<Trying to shield eyes from what will surely be bad ama coming down on Craven, poor fella.>

<whistling and trying not to look... Let's change subject again.>

And has our Merry Man Andrew left the building???
What about the drinks! There must be some drinks somewhere!!!

<checking, but no fireworks yet...>

PD - I'm still thinking about what you said... but you didn't mention the belt. I think a belt would be OK, or does that also tie it together into a mono-part?
0 Replies

dream2020

Reply Fri 22 Nov, 2002 08:06 am
I would like to see the return of the codpiece for men. They would be just as much fun for women as bi-tri whateverkinis are for men to see. What say you, guys?
0 Replies

Piffka

Reply Fri 22 Nov, 2002 08:18 am
Hmmm, Dream. You are dreamin'!!!
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 22 Nov, 2002 08:42 am
They'd just get stuffed with a pair of socks to make them look more impressive . . . disco guys used to put a pair of socks down the front of their double-knits to achieve that effect. We used to see 'em comin' out of dance clubs, and just fell out laughin' . . .
0 Replies

Piffka

Reply Fri 22 Nov, 2002 08:47 am
Now, why would they do that??? IT would be so deflating if they actually got lucky.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Fri 22 Nov, 2002 09:10 am
hmm - they prolly had a special pocket to whip the socks into and practiced the act of whipping them into it invisibly......
0 Replies

hebba

Reply Fri 22 Nov, 2002 09:17 am
Socks in the pants,padding in the bras.It´s all nonsense.
Some people have ZERO foresight.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 22 Nov, 2002 09:32 am
Rather stupid, actually . . . very stupid, the object of padding a brassiere or one's levis being to "score," if your ploy is successful, you'd be exposed, in more than just the usual sense . . . personally, i'd like to have a cod-piece, in tooled-Mexican-leather (they're very, very good at it) which is in the form of an actual cod . . .
0 Replies

hebba

Reply Fri 22 Nov, 2002 09:34 am
I´d go for the "super sturgeon" model.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Fri 22 Nov, 2002 09:38 am
Hmmmmm - fish or cut bait guys!

When's we gonna see these delights?
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 22 Nov, 2002 09:39 am
Dream on, Boss . . .

heeheeheeheehee . . .

okbye
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Fri 22 Nov, 2002 09:43 am
This is a true story. (Or at least it was represented to me as such by a fella I knew who worked as an EMT on an ambulance crew here in Boston back in the Roaring Seventies when Discos were all the craze.)

At a club on Lansdowne Street (Bostonians will know the venue I'm talking about), a young man who had been not only imbibing but very probably doing too much blow somewhere unobstrusively, stumbled on the dance-floor, got his feet wrapped in some cables running from the sound-amp equipment and fell flat, knocking himself silly. The medics were called, arrived, and rushed the poor guy into the ambulance on a stretcher. There they tried to remove his clothing, including his pants, because it appeared there was some trauma to his legs from the fall.

Having regained conciousness in the meantime, the chap protested, said to leave his trousers alone. Duty-bound, they insisted. When they finally did so, they discovered why he had been so shy about having his jeans pulled off. He had taped (with duct tape, I believe) a Polish kielbasa to one leg.

Socks are for sissies.
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Fri 22 Nov, 2002 09:45 am
Hmmm, Setanta and Hebba have brought the term 'fishing' to a whole different and artistic level. Tooled leather indeed!

Merry Andrew, congratulations. As usual, I'm late, but the champagne is on ice and it's the very best. Piffka knows me well.
0 Replies

Piffka

Reply Fri 22 Nov, 2002 10:50 am
Heeheee. Socks are for sissies? Real men use sausage? Oh no, I'm not going there.

The thought of Setanta in tooled leather is very interesting. Come back. We want to hear more!!

A cod? A sturgeon??? Very very fishy, both of you.

_________

Diane! My friend... did you see my plea to go to OZ? Whadya think?

Thanks for the bubbly. I bought some new glasses last evening, with ruby stems. I'm sick of those flutes, these are martinis! Large, open and will lose effervescency quickly -- so we must drink right up.

What was that yummy champagne we had? It was the best.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Fri 22 Nov, 2002 09:35 pm
Aha - another of Anthony (in Boston).
And now for something completely different....

http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0QwDeAnkUG8A7aA6iz1TQDx9!otWjz9Wu7SeG4If3y87FhNLffdLWVFrhYmk7s4xL1j7Yl1l0MZQb!kzVqMDQjoJmojJ!Y7SN1xFSttJHxMI/Anthony.jpg?dc=4675398155607890251

Image by Lindy Campbell
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 09/30/2024 at 10:54:34