A Second Digression: A State of Confusion.

dlowan

Reply Sat 16 Nov, 2002 04:56 pm
Thank you Jjorge! Yes, digress, don't chat - and nobody has attempted to confuse me.
I love draught horses - I would have one if I could - but, tell me - they's look pretty good to me - why's is they still just a draught?
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Sat 16 Nov, 2002 05:10 pm
Confuse you, Deb? How is that possible? Wouldn't that be gilding the lilly?
0 Replies

JoanneDorel

Reply Sat 16 Nov, 2002 05:47 pm
State of confusion have to love this as a topic since it my state. Thanks Deb. Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

Lenny Bruce

Reply Sat 16 Nov, 2002 05:52 pm
No one posts for three weeks... hmmm must have fallen away from topic at hand, which I can assure you is is about how the warmest place in a house used to be the roof and all the animals would sleep up their to keep warm and when it would rain, the animals would slip off and fall to the ground; hence the phrase it's raining cats and dogs.

Jesus, people, stay on topic.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sat 16 Nov, 2002 06:02 pm
um, yes, precisely.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sat 16 Nov, 2002 06:05 pm
Lenny! You be here! We be glad! You be gadfly.

Oh, I meant "draft" up there you know .... I musta got confoozled....dammit.

confusing me would be gilding the lily.....hmmmmmm....I be confused!
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sat 16 Nov, 2002 07:11 pm
um, yes, precisely
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sat 16 Nov, 2002 07:11 pm
um, yes, precisely
0 Replies

bandylu2

Reply Sat 16 Nov, 2002 07:47 pm
Is confusion derived from Confucius? Because if it is, it would explain why all those things that Confucius say make no sense.
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Sat 16 Nov, 2002 09:38 pm
Ye gads and little fishes! Now Bandylu wants things to make sense!? I'm with Lenny. Will you people please stop sticking to the point. This thread is becoming increasingly comprehensible and WE CAN'T HAVE THAT!!!
0 Replies

moondoggy

Reply Sat 16 Nov, 2002 09:51 pm
whats a topic?
0 Replies

Debacle

Reply Sat 16 Nov, 2002 11:04 pm
Well, there's the Miller's Tale, Henry Miller, i.e., about the Topic of Capercorn. If not digressive, it's certainly diversionary.
0 Replies

margo

Reply Sun 17 Nov, 2002 12:31 am
Is the topic of capercorn a discussion of a bizarre sort of salad - those little pickled pellety-things, and some corn? Doesn't sound too tempting!
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sun 17 Nov, 2002 04:15 am
Hmmmmmm - I am sooooooooooo not confused!

Henry Miller's goat book - the Tropic of Capricorn - I have not read - yet I gather 'tis, like the goat, horny - but not, I think, aught to do with salads - unless 'tis wordsalad and it is not, I think, like that.

As a weelowan I would get Henry and Arthur Miller mixed up, to the consternation of my parents, when they asked me on whose work I was writing an essay.

And whoodathunk 'twould be ARTHUR wot married Marilyn Monroe?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm?
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sun 17 Nov, 2002 06:12 am
capers

i love capers

especially in movies like the thin man - they caper about

i mean they cavort

no, they caper

they definitely cavort through their capers

yeah, that's it!

i am so awake!
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sun 17 Nov, 2002 06:42 am
Bethie be all boing boing!

boing!
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sun 17 Nov, 2002 06:44 am
Wanna dance? I'm in the mood to do the bump!

twirl, pull in, bump

oops, sorry, bunny!

bunnies don't usually have hips

<grin>
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sun 17 Nov, 2002 06:49 am
Bunny dances - pulled along by Bethie's enthusiasm - feeling pain from hips she never knew she had!
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Sun 17 Nov, 2002 08:47 am
The peanutbutter pussy idea
I'd like to take this time (and Deb's web space) to give an update on dan-E's peanutbutter pussy project.

We know what the whole world is interested in. The whole world needs it.

Energy!

We are developing a new energy source that will one day eliminate our dependance on oil.

Here's the plan:

You know how peanut buttered bread always lands on the peanut buttered side? And how cats always land on their feet?

Well if we place a peanutbuttered piece of bread on a cat's back and toss it into the air the cat should spin above the ground endlessly.

We intend to demonstrate this with a new "lev train" (danny named it hellifino what it is) and we need more cats <eyes margo>.

The project site

[size=7]There deb at your demanding request I reposted danny's joke, are you happy now? You'd better donate a cat.[/size]
0 Replies

hebba

Reply Sun 17 Nov, 2002 08:48 am
Bunny hips...bunny hips....My Mother was offered a job as a Playboy bunny in 60´s London.I think that´s SO cool..she didn´t dare take the job though.Not as cool suddenly.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/17/2024 at 12:50:20