Ex-Italian President: Intel Agencies Know 9/11 An Inside Job

Reply Tue 4 Dec, 2007 08:43 am
Man who blew the whistle on Gladio tells Italy's largest newspaper attacks were run by CIA, Mossad
Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet
Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Former Italian President and the man who revealed the existence of Operation Gladio Francesco Cossiga has gone public on 9/11, telling Italy's most respected newspaper that the attacks were run by the CIA and Mossad and that this was common knowledge amongst global intelligence agencies.

Cossiga was elected President of Italian Senate in July 1983 before being winning a landslide 1985 election to become President of the country in 1985.

Cossiga gained respect from opposition parties as one of a rare breed - an honest politician - and led the country for seven years until April 1992.

Cossiga's tendency to be outspoken upset the Italian political establishment and he was forced to resign after revealing the existence of, and his part in setting up, Operation Gladio - a rogue intelligence network under NATO auspices that carried out bombings across Europe in the 60's, 70's and 80's.

Gladio's specialty was to carry out what they coined "false flag operations," terror attacks that were blamed on their domestic and geopolitical opposition.

Cossiga's revelations contributed to an Italian parliamentary investigation of Gladio in 2000, during which evidence was unearthed that the attacks were being overseen by the U.S. intelligence apparatus.

In March 2001, Gladio agent Vincenzo Vinciguerra stated, in sworn testimony, "You had to attack civilians, the people, women, children, innocent people, unknown people far removed from any political game. The reason was quite simple: to force ... the public to turn to the state to ask for greater security."
Cossiga's new revelations appeared last week in Italy's oldest and most widely read newspaper, Corriere della Sera. Below appears a rough translation.

"[Bin Laden supposedly confessed] to the Qaeda September [attack] to the two towers in New York [claiming to be] the author of the attack of the 11, while all the [intelligence services] of America and Europe ... now know well that the disastrous attack has been planned and realized from the CIA American and the Mossad with the aid of the Zionist world in order to put under accusation the Arabic Countries and in order to induce the western powers to take part ... in Iraq [and] Afghanistan."
Cossiga first expressed his doubts about 9/11 in 2001, and is quoted in Webster Tarpley's book as stating that "The mastermind of the attack must have been a "sophisticated mind, provided with ample means not only to recruit fanatic kamikazes, but also highly specialized personnel. I add one thing: it could not be accomplished without infiltrations in the radar and flight security personnel."

Coming from a widely respected former head of state, Cossiga's assertion that the 9/11 attacks were an inside job and that this is common knowledge amongst global intelligence agencies is highly unlikely to be mentioned by any establishment media outlets, because like the hundreds of other sober ex-government, military, air force professionals, allied to hundreds more professors and intellectuals - he can't be sidelined as a crackpot conspiracy theorist.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,043 • Replies: 23
No top replies

contrex

Reply Tue 4 Dec, 2007 09:14 am
Quote:
the Zionist world

But that phrase makes him a whack job.
0 Replies

blueflame1

Reply Tue 4 Dec, 2007 10:29 am
centrex, that makes you a person in denial.
0 Replies

Francis

Reply Tue 4 Dec, 2007 10:32 am
Well, I think Contrex (ex Centrex) will be contre...
0 Replies

blueflame1

Reply Tue 4 Dec, 2007 10:35 am
contrex, sorry I spelled your name wrong. To bad Rabin aint around to discuss Zionist imperialism.
0 Replies

contrex

Reply Tue 4 Dec, 2007 11:38 am
Francis wrote:
Well, I think Contrex (ex Centrex) will be contre...

Contre l'eau de robinet y tambien contre "iks" aussi
0 Replies

Ramafuchs

Reply Tue 4 Dec, 2007 02:03 pm
Blueflame
This quote is from your text above.
Cossiga's assertion that the 9/11 attacks were an inside job and that this is common knowledge amongst global intelligence agencies is highly unlikely to be mentioned by any establishment media outlets, because like the hundreds of other sober ex-government, military, air force professionals, allied to hundreds more professors and intellectuals - he can't be sidelined as a crackpot conspiracy theorist."

Forget about Cossiga.
Both of us in Abuzz had stoutly contensted the official stand.
I had read many rational assessment about this 11th september.
Truth is burried like the victims of this barbaric act on that day .
Thanks for reviving the memory of 11th sep.
0 Replies

woiyo

Reply Tue 4 Dec, 2007 02:30 pm
Yesterday you said it was Rudy who was behind 9-11.

Prior to that you said it was Bush and Cheney.

Now it is the CIA and Musaad.

Make up your mind!
0 Replies

Ramafuchs

Reply Tue 4 Dec, 2007 03:01 pm
Here are the Einstein quote and Rumi poem that I read today:

"A human being is a part of a whole, called by us "universe", a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separated from the rest... a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest to us. Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty. Nobody is able to achieve this completely, but the striving for such achievement is, in itself, a part of the liberation, and a foundation for inner security": Albert Einstein ( N. Y. Times , March 29, 1972)

Why do you weep?

Everything you see has its roots in the unseen world.

The forms may change, yet the essence remains the same.

Every wonderful sight will vanish; every sweet word will fade,

But do not be disheartened,

The source they come from is eternal, growing,

Branching out, giving new life and new joy.

Why do you weep?

The source is within you

And this whole world is springing up from it.

Jelauddin

http://www.mujca.com/rattner.htm
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Tue 4 Dec, 2007 03:11 pm
although I choose not to believe 9/11 was an inside job, were I to find it was it would not surprise me one bit. I believe the current administration is capable of any heinous act.
0 Replies

Ramafuchs

Reply Tue 4 Dec, 2007 03:35 pm
Bi_P B
I hope you were/are/willbe perplexed, amazed, dumbfounded to recolect that criminal day (11th sep)
I had chatted in Abuzz about this episode.
Blueflame had also aired the rational views .
Any way sir. kindly peruse thie folllowing link when you find time.

"The attacks of September 11th managed to temporarily destroy much of what was good about the USA--freedom of speech, a degree of public integrity, respect for human rights, a certain fruitful tolerance and cross-fertilization of religious and ethnic pluralism, a tenacious and fearless love of liberty, and a climate of public opinion marked by widespread reluctance to engage in aggressive war for plunder...not to mention officially-sanctioned torture and sexual abuse.

The 9/11 Neo Con Job dumbed down our minds and flattened our souls. The level of intellectual discourse, both inside and outside of the academy, has dropped so markedly that one wonders whether all the smart folks have emigrated. Or is it something the neocons are putting in the water supply?
http://www.mujca.com/poetry.htm
0 Replies

blueflame1

Reply Tue 4 Dec, 2007 03:37 pm
woiyo, if there is a seperation between Bushie, Cheney, Rudy, and renegades in the CIA and Mossad I dont see it. As the PNAC position paper Rebuilding America's Defenses says a new Pearl Harbor would help them sell their fascist imperialism to American citizens.
0 Replies

Ramafuchs

Reply Tue 4 Dec, 2007 03:40 pm
Reporters Expose Airport Security Lapses By Blowing Up Plane
http://www.theonion.com/content/index
0 Replies

old europe

Reply Tue 4 Dec, 2007 03:46 pm
Ramafuchs wrote:
Reporters Expose Airport Security Lapses By Blowing Up Plane
http://www.theonion.com/content/index

... and make sure you don't miss the video.
0 Replies

George

Reply Tue 4 Dec, 2007 03:52 pm
This is the kind of fearless expression of opinion that keeps me coming
back to A2K! A mind is a terrible thing to baste.
0 Replies

Ramafuchs

Reply Tue 4 Dec, 2007 03:53 pm
Good old Europe
That was a joke from Onion.
I am not a journalist
0 Replies

woiyo

Reply Wed 5 Dec, 2007 08:01 am
blueflame1 wrote:
woiyo, if there is a seperation between Bushie, Cheney, Rudy, and renegades in the CIA and Mossad I dont see it. As the PNAC position paper Rebuilding America's Defenses says a new Pearl Harbor would help them sell their fascist imperialism to American citizens.

Yea...sure...whatever you say Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

contrex

Reply Wed 5 Dec, 2007 08:30 am
Ramafuchs wrote:
Good old Europe
That was a joke from Onion.
I am not a journalist

What has that got to do with Europe?
0 Replies

Ramafuchs

Reply Wed 5 Dec, 2007 11:57 am
That was my jocular way as a response to Old Europe.
Nothing to do with Europe
0 Replies

contrex

Reply Wed 5 Dec, 2007 12:13 pm
Ramafuchs wrote:
That was my jocular way as a response to Old Europe.
Nothing to do with Europe

Oh Right. You wrote "old Europe" when you meant "Old Europe".
0 Replies