Hands of World Peace

Busma

Reply Mon 26 Nov, 2007 03:08 pm
If the governments of the globe, in a joint conquest, wanted world peace they'd have to not segregate ppl into living groups nor cause grounds for segregation of ppl into geographical living group arrangements any further but seperate ppl from segregated arrangements of groups and assign them where to live so that everyone apart from a specified category is spread out evenly among the globe. And plus they'd then must assist those ppl in getting financially set under what kind of employment is preferred of those very ppl. After that the governments must mix themselves up evenly to where government officials of each government is spread out across the globe to attend to and assist just the ppl, and their families too even, they spread out of their citizenship.

So that's seperate the known policital, religious, non-religious, gangsters, pro-whatevers, anti-whatevers, and races from living in groups. Just understand to set one easy-to-learn language as the standardized preferred choice (prolly English), and we're all set to live in much more peace than before.

It would be to the point where you're still a whatever citizen if put to live on another continent. And the offsping you may produce must grow up to a certain age to choose one of its parent's citizenships if the parents are of different citizenships. If the parents are of the same citizenship then the offsping is born into that citizenship. Though yet and still when it reaches a certain age it can change citizenship if it preferred to for whatever reason.

You'd each still have freedom to travel. And you'll each have freedom to move to an extent though to where you're not permitted to grouping up again outside of the exception of close biological family. So the specific area in which you move to would not be all your choice if any bit may be.

^^I should receive a nobel peace prize for this. Ha!

Yes, you would be only simply forced to move, but it would benifit the all, and you would receive benifits upon doing so. So you may lose a job somewhere only to gain a job somewhere else. This also gives chance for someone else to head a company...And that other, who once headed that comapany, to go else where to open up maybe a similar company for more ppl to be employed under that type.

There would be more jobs created for money exchange for the mass mixing of the inhabitants of the globe.

Just think... Your average racist wont have a chance to be racist or act a d*ck anymore over other ppl with nobody to have their back at how seperated from groups all will be.

The governments are already collecting infomation on groups (and their ppl's whereabouts) that's why they are known. And if known they can be broken up in a smart way for world peace. Being in groups is bad company that could end up getting you put in jail under governments that think that's the only option to bring about peace. Aint any peace in that way.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 576 • Replies: 10
No top replies

Busma

Reply Mon 26 Nov, 2007 03:10 pm
Let me add:

With such the spread out ever being in progress certain corruptable ppl wouldnt have time on their hands anymore to go rig official voting polls or redirect certain ppl they profile so that those certain ppl cant vote.

Under the spread out there would not be a one world leader. No, citizens will still get to elect a president over there citizenship from no matter where they are then living. Wouldnt that be wonderful? Surely you can give up the location you're in now and ppl you're around for this way of world peace.

As for the militaries of the world... Each member of them would be spread out evenly to the point the world's militaries would be joint. They would then be reduced prolly. Though with everyone evenly spread out there would be no more a use for military one should think. The only war left to fight would be on terrorism which would die off gradually with everyone being spread out. One could say that's the main design of the spread out, to reduce world terrorism.

The war in the middle east would be gone in this.
0 Replies

contrex

Reply Mon 26 Nov, 2007 03:16 pm
Quote:
Just understand to set one easy-to-learn language as the standardized preferred choice (prolly English), and we're all set to live in much more peace than before.

"prolly"? (What language is that?) Please find out the proper word and use it.

"much more peace"? Busma, when your world-government police come to where I live to stop my children learning, as well as English, Spanish, Catalan and French, (as they do at the moment), or even dictate that English is the "standardised preferred choice", I, and all my friends and neighbours will be out every night setting up IEDs to blow them into hamburger. After that, we'll hunt you down and flay you alive for your bad spelling.
0 Replies

tinygiraffe

Reply Mon 26 Nov, 2007 05:17 pm
no i like "prolly," and i like peace, it's the rest of busma's post(s) i take issue with.
0 Replies

Busma

Reply Wed 28 Nov, 2007 11:41 am
I will say this:

Every location would be a mix of every nation. No one nation would own the land. PPl should like it that their boundry of land stretches forth across the globe like that into a beautiful mixture format.

Those under communism (or capitalism or etc) would still be under communism (or capitalism or etc) if that's how their nation chosen to function. There would be more trading going on between nations because we'd all be so mixed one cant help but to eventually make a trade with someone under a different citizenship. The economies would go well. Governments would still collect taxes from its citizens (no matter where
0 Replies

contrex

Reply Wed 28 Nov, 2007 12:20 pm
Whatever you're smoking, I want some!
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Wed 28 Nov, 2007 01:06 pm
people would "only" be forced to move? everyone speaking english?

just those two things, to begin with, are entirely contrary to peace.

oh, and will you be paying for it by cash or by credit card?
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Wed 28 Nov, 2007 01:27 pm
Busma, Your talking about globalisation and the one world government. It's around the corner ans it is very controversial.
0 Replies

Busma

Reply Wed 28 Nov, 2007 06:31 pm
Amigo wrote:
Busma, Your talking about globalisation and the one world government. It's around the corner ans it is very controversial.

No! Not one world government. The governments will remain seperate to keep their individual statuses. But they'll be mixed just like the ppl in terms of location.
0 Replies

Busma

Reply Wed 28 Nov, 2007 06:33 pm
Talk about world peace. All the countries nuclear weapons would be of no use. Subs with nukes would go off stand-by. Companies and schools would be diverse. The fruits of that would benifit the all. No more would anybody be considered an illegal immagrant. Etc. It would be a beautiful world.

Names to land areas that once held nations would have the word "Old" added to it. That's right because the new nations format would have no boundries being global.

So that also means nations, if they wanted to for the new historical era, could design for themselves (seperate) each a new national flag. Not a one world flag because this plan on mine is no one world government.

The spread out would factor in saftey. Like the governments for the conquest for peace wouldnt put anyone in a disaster zone (tornado prone zone or huricane prone zone or earthquake prone zone--you all get the picture).

Implement the plan by lottery like they did on T.V. on WWE between Smackdown and Raw. It would benefit the all and be a bit entertaining to get the news on where you (or families) will be posted to live. How will the ppl of the world be spread out? That'll be implemented by a lottery like I say. Every one or family will register with two peices of ID to be then given a single random number. That random number will match with a specific location (come to find out style) which will be revealed on a map posted somewhere and/or sent to all. The map will even be on the internet. Ha! Wouldnt that be something?
0 Replies

Busma

Reply Thu 29 Nov, 2007 11:11 am
Those born and raised into zones of tension between their nation and another should be agreeable with the plan. Just think: the tensions between nations will fall off the face of the earth. The psychological impact on many ppl will be that they will change their worldview to a possitive one for world peace.

Those angry wont stand a chance at even attempting to do anything about it. They, with their mentality, will have adapted evenually. Those that resist and rebel against the spread out must be put in temporary prison camps till they are randomly assigned by their government to be placed somewhere on the globe.

The governments seperate to work jointly on the plan for world peace must first work to modernize the parts of the world that are lacking in being a first world to a standardized mainstream/norm. So before the main plan takes affect a plan of up-grading must be accomplished. That spells out more jobs and job boosts for the ppl of the world.
0 Replies