Fate??? KITTENS!!!!!! with added pics

Vivien

Reply Sun 24 Aug, 2003 12:44 pm
http://www.grovestreet.com/servlet/View?pid=237001&cd=365

sorry for the blurry quality but it was taken one handed while she was cuddled up with me having a mad half hour! this is Rosie
0 Replies

Vivien

Reply Sun 24 Aug, 2003 12:47 pm
http://www.grovestreet.com/servlet/View?pid=236991&cd=939

and this is Paddy
0 Replies

fishin

Reply Sun 24 Aug, 2003 01:07 pm
Smile Cute lil buggers!
0 Replies

margo

Reply Sun 24 Aug, 2003 01:12 pm
Ah, lookit Very Happy

So Cute! Cool
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sun 24 Aug, 2003 01:14 pm
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Sun 24 Aug, 2003 02:24 pm
I can't see I can't see I can't see!!!!!!

And if you can't tell by the repetition and use of exclamation marks, I really want to!

I wonder why I can't? Confused Something seems to be goofy with me and links of all types lately, so it may well be on my end.
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Sun 24 Aug, 2003 02:28 pm
Oh my goodness they are SO SWEET.

(I quoted Vivien's post, went to grovestreet.com, did a search for her name, found the kittens. Worked!)

They're just so fuzzy and snuggly... The last picture, of Paddy, is particularly sweet. Though I can tell that Rosie is a honey, too.

Awwwwwww...!
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sun 24 Aug, 2003 03:14 pm
ahhhh, sweet babies.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sun 24 Aug, 2003 05:22 pm
Hmm, now I can't see them either.
0 Replies

Misti26

Reply Sun 24 Aug, 2003 07:03 pm
Viv, I did what Sozobe did, went to Grovestreet.com and found the pictures! They came out much clearer there than the ones you sent me, they are absolutely precious! I just love them, can they come here for vacations?

I was reading the posts on this thread, my Paddy was sitting in front of the monitor trying to pet your leopard avatar, how sweet is that?
0 Replies

Piffka

Reply Sun 24 Aug, 2003 11:26 pm
Vivien -- I followed the instructions to go to Grovestreet.com and saw the kittens, too. They are so darling and so tiny! Lovely for you.

PS -- I also checked out your trip to France... cool shots! Was that last Spring?
0 Replies

Vivien

Reply Mon 25 Aug, 2003 01:20 am
Piffka - yes it was this Spring. It's a really lovely area of France. I'm sure you'd love it - it's full of layers and layers of history from stone age, Cro Magnon man, cave paintings, thro' to 100 years war and all the castles. There are lovely clear rivers and canoeing and gorgeous old towns and villages with ancient house.

I don't know why the links to the pics suddenly don't work - oh well you can see them on Grove street.

They woke me up early (whats new!) so i am currently surfacing with a cup of tea, they've been fed and had a cuddle and are now sleeping again.

rosie and paddy (grove street site)
0 Replies

Vivien

Reply Mon 25 Aug, 2003 01:25 am
Misti26 wrote:

I was reading the posts on this thread, my Paddy was sitting in front of the monitor trying to pet your leopard avatar, how sweet is that?

aaaaaahhhhh!!! Very Happy
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Mon 25 Aug, 2003 02:00 am
Vivien

Please tell us more about how to find your beautiful critters at Grovestreet. I'd LOVE to see them!! Very Happy
0 Replies

TerryDoolittle

Reply Mon 25 Aug, 2003 06:35 am
Ya just want to eat 'em up!
0 Replies

Vivien

Reply Mon 25 Aug, 2003 09:23 am
msolga wrote:
Vivien

Please tell us more about how to find your beautiful critters at Grovestreet. I'd LOVE to see them!! Very Happy

they aren't very good photos 'cos they were taken one handed while they had a cuddle with the other! so most are out of focus.

They are on:grove street - kittens
0 Replies

margo

Reply Mon 25 Aug, 2003 01:35 pm
Wanna kitten! Wanna kitten! Wanna kitten!

Vivien - they're just lovely!

You forget how magic little kittens are, when you live with a large cat! Shocked even with a kitten temperament!
0 Replies

Misti26

Reply Mon 25 Aug, 2003 07:41 pm
That's true Margo, they change so much as they grow up!

I hope Viv hasn't had sleep depravation today, and that the kitties behaved:)

How fortunate they all are to be in such a loving environment:)
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Tue 26 Aug, 2003 01:33 am
Oh Vivien, margo is right!
They're just lovely! Very Happy
I've gone all gooey & gushy .. <sigh>
Please send more pics as they grow!
0 Replies

Vivien

Reply Tue 26 Aug, 2003 09:52 am
they fix me with their beady little eyes and I go all gooey and mushy!

Rosie is getting to be a real tearaway. She is ready to have little fights with you now and gets all excited - poor little Paddy is so little and he has just said some very very bad words to her, very loudly!!! She's stopped beating him up anyway.

She now has little trips tottering around the floor and stays on her feet most of the time and is gaining speed. Paddy only walks short distances and falls over more!

Himself has just woken them up and they are shouting for attention -----
0 Replies