Stupid American Teenage girls

Reply Sat 17 Nov, 2007 04:31 pm
So yesterday, these two girls from my sister's school went "driving." The problem is that neither of them have permits or their licences (both were 15 years old). Well, they ended up hitting a guy on a motorcycle. Right now he is in critical condition. Also, the cops found two bottles of alcohol in the car.

This is probabaly one of the dumbest things these girls could have done at the age of 15. They just fugged the rest of their lives up, along with their family's lives.

All I can say is that this situation isn't entirely uncommon in America anymore. It happens, because... well, lots of reasons. But mainly because this generation is fugged all out of control.

Women shouldn't even be driving in the first place. They put Asian drivers to shame.

They need to be bitch slapped. Somebody needs to keep their pimp hand strong.

Women shouldn't be allowed to drive, period...Discuss.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 4,628 • Replies: 102
No top replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sat 17 Nov, 2007 04:36 pm
The notion's too idiotic to discuss.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Sat 17 Nov, 2007 04:52 pm
edgarblythe wrote:
The notion's too idiotic to discuss.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sat 17 Nov, 2007 04:58 pm
Ah, yes.... because men never do stoopid-ass **** behind the wheel.....
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sat 17 Nov, 2007 05:02 pm
Sure, that was a stupid act. That you think such driving is limited to 15 year old girls in this exact generation, or to women in general (worse than asians! or people from the heart of mexico city) is a clue to your apparent total lack of perspective about human behavior.

On asians, and romans, and any other 'ians' - driving skills required to make it down a street in different countries differ. Sometimes adjustment to a new place isn't easy. You, though, speak with seeming bovine complacency. I trust this thread is part sincere and part in jest, at least I hope so.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Sat 17 Nov, 2007 06:34 pm
I think it is more fictional than bovine.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Sat 17 Nov, 2007 08:04 pm
This is from the guy who doesn't know was the low gear on an automatic transmission is for.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Sat 17 Nov, 2007 08:04 pm
>snort
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Sat 17 Nov, 2007 08:16 pm
If you cared to think before you speak, Jeremiah, you would have done some research and you would have found out that most of underage drivers are male, that underage driving is also often triggered by or associated with binge drinking, which is also done predominantly by boys.
so you can take yours "women should not be allowed to drive" and stick it in your hat (trying to be polite here)
0 Replies

Jim

Reply Sat 17 Nov, 2007 08:22 pm
"They just fugged the rest of their lives up, along with their family's lives. "

I have a lot more sympathy for the poor guy on the motorcycle.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sat 17 Nov, 2007 08:26 pm
So do we all, I assume.

Jeremiah was a blowhard...

oops, bullfrog...
0 Replies

Rockhead

Reply Sat 17 Nov, 2007 08:56 pm
Laughing
0 Replies

tinygiraffe

Reply Sat 17 Nov, 2007 09:17 pm
quick, make an arbitrary, illogical remark that insults two demographics needlessly and simultaneously!

Quote:
Women shouldn't even be driving in the first place. They put Asian drivers to shame.
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Sat 17 Nov, 2007 09:25 pm
Thay are destined to live thru this, with some degree of unpleasantness,
and live long full unfugged lives in which this is a dim memory. Such is life.
0 Replies

Jeremiah

Reply Sun 18 Nov, 2007 02:16 am
I'll never forget when I was very young, riding in a car with my uncle, he'd ALWAYS be bad-mouthing woman drivers. Whenever we'd see an accident, or someone being stupid on the roads, he'd say "it's gotta be a woman", and me and my bro would always laugh our asses off, not really knowing what he was talking about but thinking it was funny. Years later when I started driving I realized he was totally right. I do know some chicks who can actually drive, but they are few and far between. Another thing that pisses me off is old people, and there are TONS of them in Southen Calif. with driving licenses. I get aggrevated a good 5-10 times a day because of them. I always used to say once they hit 60 they shouldn't be driving, but it's tough to say.. my dad is 65 now and he's still in good condition, more than fit, and a very good driver... but some people are just not fit to be on the roads, it's disgusting, and quite frankly a risk to society. They should get rigorously tested every 6 months or have their licenses revoked if you ask me.
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Sun 18 Nov, 2007 02:29 am
I don 't ask u.
0 Replies

tinygiraffe

Reply Sun 18 Nov, 2007 04:34 am
drunk driving, usually male or usually female?

racing at the stoplight, usually male or usually female?

road rage where people end up actually using the cars against each other, usually male or usually female?

what is it that makes men better drivers? my guess is the imagination.
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Sun 18 Nov, 2007 04:37 am
My guess is a different cognizance of space and time.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Sun 18 Nov, 2007 04:38 am
tinygiraffe wrote:
drunk driving, usually male or usually female?

racing at the stoplight, usually male or usually female?

road rage where people end up actually using the cars against each other, usually male or usually female?

what is it that makes men better drivers? my guess is the imagination.
my guess is Testosterone.
0 Replies

vikorr

Reply Sun 18 Nov, 2007 04:45 am
So was Jeremiah wanting us to discuss :

-The girls behaviour;
-a comparison of women drivers to Asian drivers;
-why women shouldn't drive; or
-his attitude towards women?
0 Replies