Sleep Issues

makemeshiver33

Reply Thu 6 Dec, 2007 11:34 pm
I have a dumb question? lol

I don't know if you do this or not, but have you thought about putting a little rice cereal in her bottle for the middle of the night feed? It knocks them out like a light, they stay full longer...and seem to sleep better.
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Thu 6 Dec, 2007 11:41 pm
I suggested that, too, but apparently today they frown (rather fiercely) on giving baby anything other than milk/formula before 6 months of age. (It's a wonder we're not all dead, eh?)
0 Replies

makemeshiver33

Reply Thu 6 Dec, 2007 11:59 pm
Quote:
I suggested that, too, but apparently today they frown (rather fiercely) on giving baby anything other than milk/formula before 6 months of age. (It's a wonder we're not all dead, eh?)

LOL, Yep!

And the way I figure it..... that doctor that is frowning so fiercely isn't the one sitting up all not loosing sleep and wanting to pull their hair out..lol

I fed both of mine cereal before the age of 3 months. They were hungry and the formula wasn't enough. Mine also slept with me....

The one thing I have learned about babies, is there is no amount of baby books/info on the market that can tell you how to raise your child, babies don't come into this world pre-programed, and they don't agree to being scheduled, they set the schedule. Shocked
0 Replies