AMERICAN FREEDOM VALUES

Reply Tue 6 Nov, 2007 11:24 am
My fellow Americans, it is high time we stand up for our citizen rights to protect future generations from left-wing media terrorists compromise our 2nd Amendment schools. For too long we've let politically correct naysayers threaten the very foundation upon which Christian values speaking of values 6 tacos for $2.99. When a Massachusetts liberal can criticize our brave men and women Mideast Democracy evildoers Dancing with the Stars insurgency, by which I mean, of course, No Child Left Behind to undermine waterboarding kicking ass there is a difference between being a homo queer and acting upon Federline custody. I think I speak for all of us when I say our forefathers milita to protect against pro-choice/death tyrants our selection of replica watches cannot be beat!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 634 • Replies: 9
No top replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 6 Nov, 2007 12:06 pm
Bravo ! ! !

Well said . . .
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Tue 6 Nov, 2007 12:37 pm
Yeah! Hot dogs and apple pie too!
0 Replies

joefromchicago

Reply Tue 6 Nov, 2007 12:42 pm
Your ideas intrigue me and I would like to subscribe to your newsletter.
0 Replies

Brand X

Reply Tue 6 Nov, 2007 12:51 pm
Rock on future of America...and sound bites! Drunk
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Tue 6 Nov, 2007 12:57 pm
That little pitcher makes a lot of sense..
0 Replies

wandeljw

Reply Tue 6 Nov, 2007 01:02 pm
i will buy the tacos, replica watches, or whatever your sponsors advertise

please keep us updated, gargamel

please also post a photo of ann coulter (she is hot!)
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Tue 6 Nov, 2007 04:28 pm
What every middle-class American knows is handouts only encourage the Pentagon reports our climate fluctuating for hundreds of thousands of I just saved a bundle of money switching to Happy Holidays from Target. Nuclear proliferation will not be tolerated unless prayer in school reinforces the "Surge," which is working, and I'm Lovin' It! Of course, the bleeding heart pundits would have you believe the post-Katrina bridge infrastructure had nothing to do with the Islamo-fascists' universal health care, whereas marriage is the union between a man and a Chevrolet, an American Revolution. Before you harbor illegals in blue states, flip floppers, this is not a chain letter but pass it onto at least six people or you will save 20% on your next purchase!
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Tue 6 Nov, 2007 04:33 pm
Save, for liberty. Bond with the issues.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Tue 6 Nov, 2007 06:19 pm
Swap your Dodge Dart for Paula Prentiss and listen to the soothing sounds of a thousand air horns in your spare time. French kiss at least one of your neighbors. Blend into the background of a parking lot and learn to sell mudflaps to Eskimos for only pennies a day.
0 Replies