Senator Joe Biden for president---in the primaries

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Fri 11 Jan, 2008 04:49 pm
e-mail fro Joe Biden
1/11/08
e-mail from Joe Biden

The past 7 days have given me a chance to come home to Delaware and begin to put our campaign into some type of context. It's also given me an opportunity to look back on the past year and all we accomplished.

From scratch, we created an organization that went toe-to-toe with every other campaign out there. And while we were outspent 10-to-1, no one worked harder or longer than the legions of Biden staffers, volunteers and supporters that made up our team. I am so intensely proud to have been part of such an effort. I just want to say thank you again to everyone for everything you did to help us this past year.

Although our role has changed, there is still much work to be done to confront the challenges and crises that threaten the nation. Restoring our reputation in the world and moving the country forward will require a truly team effort in the days ahead.

After a short rest to catch our breath, let us get up, roll up our sleeves, and get back to work.

There are still promises to keep.

Joe
0 Replies