Take Quiz That Matches You With '08 Presidential Candidate

Reply Sat 3 Nov, 2007 09:22 am
Other than your prerogative to boot couch-surfing Redcoats (thanks, Quartering Act), voting's the most important right you spend zero time thinking about. Keep it that way, with Glassbooth.

Just launched this morning, GB's a free service that, in a matter of minutes, will recommend the presidential candidate you should vote for based on your worldview, abetting your longstanding avoidance of "caucus coverage" and "information". To suss out your leanings, distribute 20 points amongst the issues you consider important, like social security, Iraq & foreign policy, andĀ…drugs. Next, a short quiz tailored to your point allotment'll have you rate your support/opposition for specific legislation, policies, etc, on a 1-to-5 scale; when done, GB'll tell you the candidate most aligned with your stances -- crushing your dreams of voting for "Dave", as you are staunchly anti-impostor.

Along the way, links to Wikipedia entries/other sources explicate terms you don't understand ("Kyoto Protocol", "global warming"), and a Rock The Vote widget lets you register on the spot -- so you won't have to risk British infantrymen home invading you while you sign up on a clipboard outside the Virgin Megastore.

http://www.thrillist.com/archives/2007/11/glassbooth_nation_services.html

Take the quiz to get matched up at Glassbooth.org

http://glassbooth.org/gbapp/index.php/Topic

WOW! I'm as demented as Dyslexia. He has brainwashed me!

How you compare: 1 - Dennis Kucinich 92% similarity; 2 Mike Gravel 90% similarity, 3 Bill Richardson 81% similarity. Other Candidates: John Edwards, Hillary Clinton, Christopher Dodd, Barack Obama, Joe Biden. I actually favor Joe Biden at this point in the primaries.

Dennis Kucinich shares a 92% similarity with your beliefs

Representative, (D-OH) Dennis Kucinich was born on October 8, 1946. He is a Democrat from Ohio. He has served the 10th District of Ohio in the U.S. House of Representatives since 1996. Prior to this he was mayor of Cleveland, Ohio. Kucinich is a self-described "Wellstone Democrat."

The only issue which I'm different than Kucinich was on immigration:

Civil Liberties and Domestic Security - very similar
Trade and Economics - very similar
Environment and Energy - very similar
Health Care - very similar
Social Security - very similar
Taxes and Budget - very similar
Iraq and Foreign Policy - very similar
Education - very similar
Immigration - different, but only slightly
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 242 • Replies: 1
No top replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Fri 9 Nov, 2007 09:15 am
BBB
I think Dyslexia likes Kucinich because of his beautiful red-haired wife. Sorry Lady Diane.

BBB
0 Replies