????????????????????

coqui86

Reply Sat 16 Aug, 2003 12:47 pm
Hi everyone!! How's it goin?....... Cool I have few questions.... I'm a little curious Confused ,what are the symptoms of pregnancy? Cuz the thing is I had sexual intercourse like 3 weeks ago ( we used protection of course) but sometimes I feel like a sharp point or slightly pain (is not that painful) in my stomach or/and below the belly button. But I dont have nausea, morning sickness, my breast are not swollen. So what could it be? Am I pregnant? or is it another thing? Crying or Very sad Hopefully, I'm going to the doctor on friday, August 22. I am gonna get another type of birth control, what do you suggest? The shot, the pills, or the patch? Though, I'm scared I might be pregnant I hope not... I pray to God I'm not. Anyways, thanks for your help. I appreciated. :wink:
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,107 • Replies: 3
No top replies

Butrflynet

Reply Sat 16 Aug, 2003 01:50 pm
Judging by the number of question marks in the title of your post, I'd say it is probably lack of sleep. It appears you fell asleep while typing a question. Wink

Seriously, I'd rather not attempt to diagnose you over the internet. Let us know what your doctor has to say.

As for your questions about which birth control method, I refer you to some of the other threads you've started in the recent past on the same subject. People took their time to respond to you there.
0 Replies

coqui86

Reply Tue 19 Aug, 2003 01:29 pm
NO!! I dont have problem posting my topic... I put it in different places so I can have as many as replies as I can and opinions.
0 Replies

Sugar

Reply Tue 19 Aug, 2003 01:39 pm
coqui - the same number of people are going to see your question no matter how many times you post it. Most people look at all new questions, not new questions by category. Only one category should be cosen - it is likely that this will be moved or deleted when recognized as a duplicate.

I would imagine that the most advice you're going to get is to take a pregnancy test or ask the doctor for one when you go on Friday. That's all you can really do.

I'm not sure what kind of birth control you are on now, but the best kind for you is the kind you are going to remember to use.

I'm also sure others have said this - but no matter what you use you still have a chance of getting pregnant and an even higher chance of getting STDs. Make your decisions wisely - sex isn't worth throwing your life away for - or dying for.
0 Replies