This is awesome!

Zippo

Reply Mon 22 Oct, 2007 02:42 am
Citizen stuns congresswoman: "Why should we divide Iraq for israel?"

This is awesome!

The guy is brilliant.

WATCH YouTube VIDEO

A member of the audience at a townhall meeting in LA confronts congresswoman Watson and a retired general with Walt and Mearsheimer's book and demands a response from both as to why America should support dividing Iraq for the benefit of israel.

Look and learn, people!

He does an amazing job of putting their feet to the fire.

The problem you have in America now is that you have the pro-israel lobby, that Walt and Mearsheimer have written about in their best selling book "The Israel Lobby" and US foreign Policy . . . again, it's on the best seller list . . . there's basically a media blackout of it . . . but, until we address this issue - both parties are owned by the AIPAC Lobby - the American-israeli Public Affairs Committee."

And I have a British parliamentarian now who is a former British defense [minister] and he's willing to address the book in the House of Commons.

Now, I presented this question to congresswoman Harman last week and she dodged it.

If I give you the book right here, congresswoman Watson, would you address the book like I've got people in the UK to do in the British government?

[passes book over to Watson, who by then is squirming at her seat on the panel]

And lastly, I've given Maxine Waters James Bamford's "A Pretext for War" book as well, last year. It conveys how we went to war for israel.

And the question I have for General Eaton is, sir - the plan that you are talking about with congressman Biden, that's just the old israeli plan by Oded Yinon of divide and conquer the enemies of israel - you can read about it on the web.

Why should we fractionalize an Arab country for the benefit of israel? We have so much intermarriage there between shia and sunni, that it's not going to work.

We have to get out of Iraq, and get out of Iraq NOW."

This of course, is followed by mad applause from the audience, leaving Watson and Eaton stunned and silent.

I only wish that there was more to the video - so I could see them squirm!

This is precisely what we need in America -

CONFRONT OUR REPRESENTATIVES WITH THE COLD HARD TRUTH ABOUT ISRAEL.

DEMAND AN END TO US SUPPORT FOR ISRAEL AND AN END TO ISRAEL'S UNDUE INFLUENCE ON AMERICAN FOREIGN POLICY!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 399 • Replies: 2
No top replies

Foofie

Reply Mon 22 Oct, 2007 03:48 pm
Re: This is awesome!
Zippo wrote:
Citizen stuns congresswoman: "Why should we divide Iraq for israel?"

If Iraq is divided, it is being done for the different Moslem sects of Iraq. Each sect will finally have autonomy, and I believe they will be happy about that. The Kurds already have good relations with Israel, I heard on NPR radio.

But, what is left out of the analysis is that there are many Christians and secular U.S. citizens that just value the safety of Israel. Strange to some, but not to that vast group of Israel friendly Americans.

For those that watch the Moslem world, and their emotional responses to the U.S., Israel, or perceived hostility from other religions, the common denominator oftentimes is "anger." I believe, that as long as "anger" is the predominant way the Moslem world communicates to the rest of the world, it will not be thought of as deserving of equal status. Once the oil is used up in the next century, the Moslem countries may have to accept a truly limited role in world affairs. This is my own opinion, based on my own observations; perhaps I'm wrong. But, I suspect there are many in the western world that would agree to a great extent.
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Mon 22 Oct, 2007 05:33 pm
Just imagine if we perfected cold fusion in sea-water molecules.

They would be goosed. Goodstyle.
0 Replies