littlek

Reply Sun 14 Oct, 2007 09:28 pm
Amigo wrote:
Very Happy "Miss K" or "The Teach" is super hot but her yardstick has powers and weilds her authority. She despises ignorance and to abolish it is her cause. One point of her yardstick and she can make your vocal cords useless.

With another swipe she can wisk you off to "detention" which is a purgatory in another demention some souls have been there for 100s of years.

If she scraches her blackboard EVERYBODY in five miles is paralized and will do anything to make it stop.

You forgot the LOOK. There has to be a LOOK.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Sun 14 Oct, 2007 11:26 pm
dagmaraka wrote:
Amigo wrote:
The EXTEMINATOR

An exterminator gone mad by becoming obsessed and contaminated by his own chemicals and making a secret poison lab in his own basement. The government is looking for him because of the destruction he is causing on the enviroment with his homemade insecticide that chemist can't even recognize. He is always on the run and making new labs because the last one blew up in a chemical explosion.

He is always being chased by a detective that made his life work to catch The EXTERMINATOR. The detective is human.

The EXTERMINATOR rides in a Van and wields various types of insecticide spraying devices and traps. He is deformed and sickly because of exposure to chemicals

Pfft, you just want people to make movies about you. Cheap!

I propose supreme whiteness as a superpower: a superhero so white that he reflects light back into the eyes of the opponent.

Sounds racist.
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Sun 14 Oct, 2007 11:41 pm
yep that would be me. the resident racist. you got me pegged, congratulations.... even though inspiration for my superheroine powers have nothing to do with that as they come from none other but self.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sun 14 Oct, 2007 11:49 pm
No, silly, super whiteness has been done. Did I mention tanning aids? Would I mention, ever, tanning aid? Obtain a grip.

(reply to earlier post, I'm slow, wanna make something of it?)
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Mon 15 Oct, 2007 12:01 am
no. i 've enough problems without making something out of posting patterns or habbits. post away at leisure.

not getting the 'obtain a grip' (or why) so not making anything out of that either.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Mon 15 Oct, 2007 12:23 am
You minded that I replied to this?

"propose supreme whiteness as a superpower: a superhero so white that he reflects light back into the eyes of the opponent."
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Mon 15 Oct, 2007 12:26 am
errr, no i did not. why?
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Mon 15 Oct, 2007 12:27 am
Uh, dag, I have't followed all the last posts. The last name I'd call you is racist. Ever.

I was kidding on my last post.
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Mon 15 Oct, 2007 12:28 am
oh thank heavens. i was getting mightily confused.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Mon 15 Oct, 2007 12:31 am
I guess it's a timing thing.
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Mon 15 Oct, 2007 02:33 am
dagmaraka wrote:
Amigo wrote:
The EXTEMINATOR

An exterminator gone mad by becoming obsessed and contaminated by his own chemicals and making a secret poison lab in his own basement. The government is looking for him because of the destruction he is causing on the enviroment with his homemade insecticide that chemist can't even recognize. He is always on the run and making new labs because the last one blew up in a chemical explosion.

He is always being chased by a detective that made his life work to catch The EXTERMINATOR. The detective is human.

The EXTERMINATOR rides in a Van and wields various types of insecticide spraying devices and traps. He is deformed and sickly because of exposure to chemicals

Pfft, you just want people to make movies about you. Cheap!

I propose supreme whiteness as a superpower: a superhero so white that he reflects light back into the eyes of the opponent.
Your crazy lady! Thats why that other lady wants to kick your butt.

The Exterminator!!! He fights insect Superheros!!!!

Girls Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Mon 15 Oct, 2007 03:32 am
dagmaraka wrote:
yep that would be me. the resident racist. you got me pegged, congratulations.... even though inspiration for my superheroine powers have nothing to do with that as they come from none other but self.

It was a joke.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Thu 21 Aug, 2008 03:01 pm
I think this was the most bizarre thread I've come across tagging stuff today. I dont even know what to tag it with... Shocked Laughing
ossobuco

Reply Thu 21 Aug, 2008 03:43 pm
@nimh,
I'll add comic book storyline, that'll confuse things more. (But I do think that is what it is about)
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Thu 21 Aug, 2008 03:53 pm
@nimh,
uhhh..... does this one really NEED tagging? just let it die mercifully.
old europe

Reply Thu 21 Aug, 2008 03:57 pm
@dagmaraka,
Let's tag it "dagmaraka"...
nimh

Reply Thu 21 Aug, 2008 04:00 pm
@old europe,
I was thinking "dagmaraka" and "racism" actually.

And "superpowers".
dagmaraka

Reply Thu 21 Aug, 2008 04:02 pm
@nimh,
ahem.... i tagged it "awkward"
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Thu 21 Aug, 2008 04:02 pm
@old europe,
yes, kick me when i'm down on the floor!
old europe

Reply Thu 21 Aug, 2008 04:05 pm
@dagmaraka,
<looks innocent>

<adds "radioactive woman" to the tag list>