Reply Sun 14 Oct, 2007 04:59 pm
How about a millipede or a centipede man?

DO you have any suggestions for other bug-based villians he can fight?

Amigo

Reply Sun 14 Oct, 2007 05:14 pm
The EXTEMINATOR

An exterminator gone mad by becoming obsessed and contaminated by his own chemicals and making a secret poison lab in his own basement. The government is looking for him because of the destruction he is causing on the enviroment with his homemade insecticide that chemist can't even recognize. He is always on the run and making new labs because the last one blew up in a chemical explosion.

He is always being chased by a detective that made his life work to catch The EXTERMINATOR. The detective is human.

The EXTERMINATOR rides in a Van and wields various types of insecticide spraying devices and traps. He is deformed and sickly because of exposure to chemicals
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Sun 14 Oct, 2007 06:32 pm
Amigo wrote:
The EXTEMINATOR

An exterminator gone mad by becoming obsessed and contaminated by his own chemicals and making a secret poison lab in his own basement. The government is looking for him because of the destruction he is causing on the enviroment with his homemade insecticide that chemist can't even recognize. He is always on the run and making new labs because the last one blew up in a chemical explosion.

He is always being chased by a detective that made his life work to catch The EXTERMINATOR. The detective is human.

The EXTERMINATOR rides in a Van and wields various types of insecticide spraying devices and traps. He is deformed and sickly because of exposure to chemicals

Does he have any superpowers?
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Sun 14 Oct, 2007 06:47 pm
No. Just a master chemist in insecticide and insecticide delivery systems. Which he also uses on humans and super heros.

He is a master fugitive and cult figure to some. Sneaky and good at disguises.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sun 14 Oct, 2007 06:48 pm
Amigo, sweetiepie, you should be doing your own screenplay treatments.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sun 14 Oct, 2007 06:50 pm
And his victims lay twitching, sometimes for days, before they die.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Sun 14 Oct, 2007 06:50 pm
Amigo wrote:
No. Just a master chemist in insecticide and insecticide delivery systems. Which he also uses on humans and super heros.

Do you mind if I ask-are you from Mexico, and if you are do they have unusal insects where your from?

I was thinking a Parrotman could work.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Sun 14 Oct, 2007 06:51 pm
Amigo wrote:

Give this guy some superbombs.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Sun 14 Oct, 2007 06:52 pm
My character is called the Jade Cricket.
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Sun 14 Oct, 2007 06:57 pm
Parrotman lives in the jungle and is a folklore legend and never leaves the jungle. He speaks every animal language. His only cause is defending the jungle. He is not very powerful but is very dedicated and gets much respect from poweful superheros who he has given santuary to in his jungle and treated with medicine made from his jungle. In his own element he is very dangerous.

No I am not from Mexico.
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Sun 14 Oct, 2007 06:59 pm
littlek wrote:
OH NO!!!!! It's "Lady K" or "The Teacher"
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Sun 14 Oct, 2007 07:02 pm
JGoldman10 wrote:
Whats his story and power.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sun 14 Oct, 2007 07:09 pm
Amigo wrote:
Parrotman lives in the jungle and is a folklore legend and never leaves the jungle. He speaks every animal language. His only cause is defending the jungle. He is not very powerful but is very dedicated and gets much respect from poweful superheros who he has given santuary to in his jungle and treated with medicine made from his jungle. In his own element he is very dangerous.

No I am not from Mexico.

Sounds like something out of Nausicaa.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sun 14 Oct, 2007 07:09 pm
Amigo wrote:
littlek wrote:
OH NO!!!!! It's "Lady K" or "The Teacher"

Laughing
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Sun 14 Oct, 2007 07:26 pm
Very Happy "Miss K" or "The Teach" is super hot but her yardstick has powers and weilds her authority. She despises ignorance and to abolish it is her cause. One point of her yardstick and she can make your vocal cords useless.

With another swipe she can wisk you off to "detention" which is a purgatory in another demention some souls have been there for 100s of years.

If she scraches her blackboard EVERYBODY in five miles is paralized and will do anything to make it stop.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Sun 14 Oct, 2007 07:49 pm
Amigo wrote:
JGoldman10 wrote:
Whats his story and power.

Kenny Wong was a fitness guru and science buff who sought revenge on the crooks who ransacked his house and killed his pet cricket.

After extracting DNA from his pet cricket he concocted a serum that gave him superstrength and cricket-like abilities, such as the ones I already listed and enhanced senses. He desgined his own cricket-suit under the guise of Jade Cricket and fights crime in Chinatown.
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Sun 14 Oct, 2007 08:09 pm
Excuse me JGoldman10. I went back and read all your post again and now I understand what your character and what you are doing more.
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Sun 14 Oct, 2007 08:27 pm
Amigo wrote:
The EXTEMINATOR

Pfft, you just want people to make movies about you. Cheap!

I propose supreme whiteness as a superpower: a superhero so white that he reflects light back into the eyes of the opponent.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sun 14 Oct, 2007 08:29 pm
Ah, that's been done.
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Sun 14 Oct, 2007 08:45 pm
really? somebody used the CVS self-tanning lotion to tackle a superhero already?
0 Replies