I'm Getting Sloppy

Reply Fri 12 Oct, 2007 05:44 pm
I've decided that my life is what it is whether I'm in good shape or not so I'm just going to blow off the exercise and diet , all that hard work doesn't mean ****. I've laid off the gym the last week I haven't ridden my bike, and I'm enjoying ice cream, pizza, m&m's and whatever the hell I like. My belly already shows it. Who gives a ****? Life is short and I want comfort food.

Don't you agree?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 3,980 • Replies: 78
No top replies

TTH

Reply Fri 12 Oct, 2007 05:46 pm
Yes
0 Replies

George

Reply Fri 12 Oct, 2007 06:54 pm
No.

Don't make me come down there.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Fri 12 Oct, 2007 07:02 pm
Well, me, I think that extravathons in any direction are a matter to think about.

Personally, I'm for long walks by self, but since I don't follow that recently, so what.

Mainly, I'm not for diving into stuff, but whatever peace you can get on quite listening. Not for a savior, or a mode to save, but just listening.

Takes a certain amount of shoulder lowering to listen to the quiet.
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Fri 12 Oct, 2007 07:20 pm
(Sigh) Now I have to drive up to Massachusetts, pick up George, then turn around and drive all night down to the godforsaken homelands of Bi-polar Bear. (christallmighty)

This time I want to be the one who slaps Bear around until he comes to his senses instead of just holding his arms behind his back while George and Bear's doctor kick the **** out of him.

Joe(his doctor is cool.)Nation
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Fri 12 Oct, 2007 07:25 pm
ossobuco wrote:
Well, me, I think that extravathons in any direction are a matter to think about.

Personally, I'm for long walks by self, but since I don't follow that recently, so what.

Mainly, I'm not for diving into stuff, but whatever peace you can get on quite listening. Not for a savior, or a mode to save, but just listening.

can someone translate this for me? Laughing
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Fri 12 Oct, 2007 07:28 pm
Can ya still squoosh into the spandex pants?
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Fri 12 Oct, 2007 07:36 pm
ehBeth wrote:

temporarily....with nothing hanging off the sides...but what difference does it make?
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Fri 12 Oct, 2007 07:37 pm
grab a beer and some chocolate and come hang out with me Cool
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Fri 12 Oct, 2007 07:40 pm
can we make our stomachs rub together and making those farting sounds? Ya gotta be sweaty...
0 Replies

snood

Reply Fri 12 Oct, 2007 07:43 pm
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
ossobuco wrote:

can someone translate this for me? Laughing

I can try. Takes some getting over oneself to get to the peace that's already there.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Fri 12 Oct, 2007 09:12 pm
sorry not computing....I am over myself...
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Fri 12 Oct, 2007 11:44 pm
'extravathons' as osso fittingly called them, tend to make one feel utterly gross about oneself in a few days or weeks at most. then it's a downwards spiral of less confidence, more self-hate and lack of trust in oneself...resulting it "nothing really matters anyway so who cares" into more self-loathing and binging and not caring for oneself.

and i am speaking from own experience. if i were you, i'd go to the gym.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Fri 12 Oct, 2007 11:58 pm
I am not self loathing... I just no longer give a f*ck. There IS a difference.
And btw I've been dedicated to a healthy lifestyle and working out with great results for well over a year. I has done me no good whatsoever.
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Sat 13 Oct, 2007 12:03 am
there is a good chance that this will do you even less good.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Sat 13 Oct, 2007 12:05 am
I concur that is a possibility but again, I just no longer give a f*ck. I may change my mind at some future date but that's how I feel right now. the only down side I see is having to buy new clothes and I am pretty strapped right now.
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Sat 13 Oct, 2007 12:06 am
OK, well, I'm not sure why you even asked for opinions then, but there you go.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Sat 13 Oct, 2007 12:08 am
dagmaraka wrote:
OK, well, I'm not sure why you even asked for opinions then, but there you go.

I ask for opinions because there are some of you whose opinions I value. You for one. But I feel like I feel right now. Maybe I need assistance helping my bad self snap out of it but so far, even though I've been trying, no luck, so right now I'm just surrendering to it.
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Sat 13 Oct, 2007 12:41 am
i suppose it might be curative temporarily, as a resting phase. you'll know when it will feel not ok, or even wrong again. then you can take a breath and go upwards again.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sat 13 Oct, 2007 05:08 am
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
ehBeth wrote:

temporarily....with nothing hanging off the sides...but what difference does it make?

I'm shallow. C'est ca.
0 Replies