Anyone knows Big Yao come in!!!

edgarblythe

Reply Sun 17 Aug, 2003 04:30 pm
koolplay
I live in Houston. We were quite excited to acquire Yao Ming for the Rockets team. He has played well. I think he must pick up his game just a bit this season to be as big a factor as we would expect, however. Do you like the Rockets' new logo?
0 Replies

koolplay

Reply Sun 17 Aug, 2003 10:17 pm
thank you for your concern,Butrflynet.
i and my family are all ok,and my city Shanghai is also safe and sound.my city is located in the southeast of China,so everything is in good order.
but a lot of prople in the northeast suffered the earthquake,now their houses were damaged,they just lived in asylums.everybody should pay sympathy to them.
in closing,really thanks to you!!!
0 Replies

koolplay

Reply Sun 17 Aug, 2003 10:25 pm
hi,edgarblythe,welcome!
i know Rockets has changed their old logo,the new one is more beautiful and representative.
Yao is good,i think,what do you think of him?
he is the example of Chinese,we feel honourable for him,he is also the Rocket's glory,i think he will do his best to help the team to acquire a good NBA rank,i hope they will enter the west conference game,or the final champion match,let's wish them!
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Tue 19 Aug, 2003 08:55 pm
I like Yao the person. I hope that he and the team at least make the playoffs this year. Perhaps it would be realistic to expect a championship not this season, but, next year -?
0 Replies

koolplay

Reply Tue 19 Aug, 2003 09:23 pm
to get a champion ring for Yao and Rockets' is not only the Yao-loving people's dream but also himself.we can't forebode when he will get it.but through his efforts and the assistance by his co-workers,the triumphant day will come in the end.there is a saying written well,"every dog has his day".
0 Replies

koolplay

Reply Thu 21 Aug, 2003 08:40 am
Yao now comes back to his nation as well as mine,China.everybody i think has the uniform experience,namely nostalgia's killing.having wandered in US for nearly a game season,i still remembered what Yao spoke in a news conference,that was "i have been accustomed to the US food,but my favourite is still what my mum cooks for me."so Yao at present still can't get rid of his temperament and character of being a big boy,he without any doubts needs his own home and parents' loves.the congenial family atmosphere
will make refreshed again after a stirring antagonism in NBA,which will provide himself a brand new looking to welcome next NBA combat.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Thu 21 Aug, 2003 11:07 am
Thank you, koolplay.
0 Replies

koolplay

Reply Thu 21 Aug, 2003 09:25 pm
edgarblythe,welcome.
through the talks,we can know more about Yao's.we concern about Yao's past,care for his now and wish for his future.
0 Replies

koolplay

Reply Wed 27 Aug, 2003 07:31 am
Long time i haven't come back to this field of the topic,there is a little cold and cheerless i feel.what does cause it?maybe still Yao's presence and his name don't spring into everybody's home or people in the A2K take few interests in the basketball even the sports.i think everyone has his own taste can't be forced.
now Yao is in the China national basketball team,preparing for the coming Asia games when it is a time to revenge the last lost against Korea team.that everyone who cares for today's basketball will regard the lost game as only a piece of carelessness and not attching great significance to the opponents.i think the tragedy will never happen again because it's no doubt that China is an A team,strongest and the most powerful in Asian basketball field.
Meanwhile,the USA Dream Six is taking the America Continent heat game.have you seen their perfect performance against each rival?every game is a clean sweep without any suspenses.the game may from the beginning become USA players'
own stage to show their distinctive and unique ball skills.their competitors haven't any counterattacks,all of a sudden being a member of us,just another spectator.yeaterday's news reported that they relied on the "threes" to win over the Canadian team no matter how good Steve Nash,top contestant in Canadian's,is.Allen Iverson No.4 in the team initiated the raining three in the 3rd parts,that he contributed 7 threes to help the team,his excellent behaviour enhanced his own confidence,in addition,also making our Allen's fans happy and glorious.
in closing,one day,i am looking forward to the game between USA and China.yes,i am expecting,everyone is hoping........
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Wed 27 Aug, 2003 08:58 am
China lost to Korea!?
0 Replies

koolplay

Reply Wed 27 Aug, 2003 09:51 am
Yes,Craven de Kere,it was the unbelievable past truth.the lost to Korea was absolutely due to our own negligence in the last few seconds of the game.i can't remember clearly the exact time when the game took place,but still in my memory that Korean was the host,we can't bear the crazy cheers for the Korea team,it was so noisy,maybe these behaviours represented the patriotism of Korea people.i still can recollect that exciting moments that Korean stole our ball and hit a "three" to help them survive for the extra time game.then they took the host advantage plus the spectators' encouragement,they won the final champion at last.but this was the thing several years ago,everyone believe that as long as Chinese players bring the normal levels into full play,the game and the champion do belong to China just like the USA Dream team.........
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Wed 27 Aug, 2003 09:53 am
It's great to see B-Ball taking root in Asia. Europe already has produced some stellar players. I hope Yao is the first of many.
0 Replies

koolplay

Reply Wed 27 Aug, 2003 10:07 am
hi,Craven de Kere,it is 0:00 at midnight now.i feel a little tired,i will retire for the night soon.
Yao i think will live up to people's expectation and grow up to a shining "Star" in basketball.
see you!!
0 Replies

PDiddie

Reply Wed 27 Aug, 2003 07:02 pm
kool:

The Rockets have a new arena, a new logo, new uniforms and a new coach this season. There are some links on the home page in Chinese. Here's the website (for you and others who want to check it out):

Houston Rockets official website
0 Replies

koolplay

Reply Thu 28 Aug, 2003 05:47 am
PDiddie,thanks for your link.
now everything Rockets facing is extremely brand new not only their logo or team uniforms but with the most importance,the upgrading militant spirit.i hope with the command of the new coach,and in the new home gymnasium,they will make the new history from the first day of the coming season.
0 Replies

amethyst

Reply Fri 29 Aug, 2003 07:41 pm
Yao is cool I think.Once he said to the media that he like to play bastketball which he can control ...just think about the hint ..Smile
0 Replies

koolplay

Reply Fri 29 Aug, 2003 08:08 pm
welcome,amethyst.i am the author of this topic,and i am glad that you can post your view of Yao.you are right Yao is cool and humorous,full of wisdom.where are you from?USA Houston?
0 Replies

amethyst

Reply Wed 3 Sep, 2003 09:59 am
No, I am not from Houston.Glad to meet you here. Smile
0 Replies

koolplay

Reply Wed 3 Sep, 2003 10:57 am
to amethyst:
i am from China Shanghai where also Yao belongs to,i am very glad that we our nation can born and bring up this super guy,and we all come to know that his marvelous stature,understanding of the B-ball game and his ball conciousness are suited to be a basketball player,in another word,he may be endowed with every stuff which is essential to pocess for a B-ball player.do you think so?
glad to meet you,amethyst!!!
if you like,you can introduce yourself to us,welcome.
0 Replies

amethyst

Reply Fri 5 Sep, 2003 09:17 pm
Koolplay, I have been shanghai twice. I wonder why can`t u figure out where I came from. It may make sense nobody knows where I come from,well, it dose not make sense if the person is YOU! XiXi...HoHO...Haha..
0 Replies