The importance of teamwork - article

Reply Tue 12 Aug, 2003 11:20 am
Hello everyone;
I am currently planning write an article about the "importance of teamwork" .. I have a few ideas and a few examples to elaborate, but I don't have a strong reference or a source of proffessional, trusted info regarding that topic.
Please do help me in finding links, websites, articles, references about that topic, or if you people have an idea to state, please do it freely.

Thanks
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 3,557 • Replies: 4
No top replies

Butrflynet

Reply Tue 12 Aug, 2003 03:13 pm
Go to www.google.com and type in the following words to search for the information you are looking for: collaboration workgroups teamwork quality circles

Also, you might want to eliminate 3 or 4 of the other copies of your post in the other categories.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Tue 12 Aug, 2003 03:22 pm
I can delete the other copies. Just tell me which ones. You don't need to make several copies of a topic here. I can cross-post stuff and, frankly, most people read most of the forums.
0 Replies

vonderjohn

Reply Wed 13 Aug, 2003 05:42 am
Yes thats true and im sorry about copying - but I still have this problem now knowing how to cross-post my question .. perhaps any of you can tell me how .. Sad
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Wed 13 Aug, 2003 08:09 am
You can't cross-post your question. A moderator has to do it for you. Send a PM and ask next time, okay?
0 Replies