What would mess this superpower up

Busma

Reply Sat 29 Sep, 2007 06:29 pm
What would it take for a superpower to be defeated? How should an attack go down that would pull a victory against a superpower?

If Russia and/or China was smart all they'd have to do is somehow sneak in a few non-nuclear Father of all bombs warheads (from Russia with love) and/or whatever other non nuclear warheads (from communist China) in on some ship port in Mexico and then have the shipped contianers trucked to targets in this here superpower. No radiation means it wont be detected at the boarder. Have them trucks park right outside certain main targets (like the White House, Congress; CIA, FBI, and U.S. Justice Department headquarters, Wall Street, and etc.) here in this superpower and detinate 'em all in some sort of sequence or all at once. Then it would all be over. This superpower wouldnt know who did what right away so they woud not retaliate unless they dare do it blindly. All Russia and/or China would have to do prior is set up their own trucking company there in mexico and here in the U.S. And moblize their own military and government incase of retaliation from the U.S.

I should be a general because I got the brain to train a whole nation.

The U.S. got a nasty habbit of waiting for somebody to step forth to claim they did it. I wonder what would have happened if Osama never stood up to take credit for 9/11??? Prolly the U.S. would have assumed it was Saddam involved.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 482 • Replies: 2
No top replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Sat 29 Sep, 2007 07:41 pm
Let's just assume everything is as easy as you seem to think (it isn't) and let's skip to your Osama/Saddam assertion:

Busma wrote:
The U.S. got a nasty habbit of waiting for somebody to step forth to claim they did it. I wonder what would have happened if Osama never stood up to take credit for 9/11??? Prolly the U.S. would have assumed it was Saddam involved.

Within days of 9/11, the U.S. issued an ultimatum to Afghanistan to turn over Osama and subsequently invaded Afghanistan for failing to do so. This is in September of 2001. Osama took credit for the first time in 2004.

What on earth are you on about?
0 Replies

Halfback

Reply Mon 1 Oct, 2007 01:37 pm
We could just let China and OPEC buy the US with all the IOUs we owe them and let them worry about it. Rolling Eyes

This was a "tongue in cheek" posting, for those of you who won't get it.

Halfback
0 Replies