I call it the American Economic Boost

Busma

Reply Tue 25 Sep, 2007 02:05 pm
The money value of things nowadays is way out of whack! Dont you think so? Long time ago no one got paid much but things didnt cost that much either (just let your parents and grand parents tell you). Why was that though? What actually caused everything to raise in value to this here modern day and age? Was it just greed? Looks like it pretty much, huh? This is how come capitalism will be the down fall if the value of things isn't regulated properly.

What I'm proposing is this: A bill that should be presented to congress and passed should require that wages, salaries...cost of products, cost of productions, and cost of services be lowered down. This doesnt include the cost of art though. Capitalism should have been regulated from the get-go in this reguard. Then with everyone's recently saved money we'll all prosper here in America. It'll be as the American economic boost that will have more Americans able to live the American dream.

What do you really think though?

By lowering the money value to everything the money you've all been saving up to this point will be worth a lot at then. Right now money is so God-damn stretched and hard to find because everyone is raising prices to everything to where folks got to live pay check to pay check. Well it's time for that to stop before it is too late. It's time to make sure there aren't any avenues open to cause dead end jobs to exist. What say you?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 464 • Replies: 3
No top replies

Ramafuchs

Reply Tue 25 Sep, 2007 02:27 pm
Busma
I read your peice twice to get the implied message.
I am not able to assess your views correctly.
So I beg you to define the word Money..
I read a sharp and crisp definition about money and it is this.

Workers earn it,
Spendthrifts burn it,
Bankers lend it,
Women spend it,
Forgers fake it,
Taxes take it,
Dying leave it,
Heirs receive it,
Thrifty save it,
Misers crave it,
Robbers seize it,
Rich increase it,
Gamblers lose it,
I could use it.

Richard Armour

How to stop the infatuation of money in the minds of many?
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Tue 25 Sep, 2007 02:46 pm
Wage and price controls have never worked and never will.
0 Replies

Ramafuchs

Reply Tue 25 Sep, 2007 03:07 pm
That is true.
I agree.
But don't you think that each should enjoy the life according to their tastes and needs?
Awaiting for your views to correct my views.
0 Replies