Fleck 5600 SE, 64K Grain Water Softener...thoughts?

hobbs

Reply Wed 26 Sep, 2007 02:22 pm
Re: Visions of a "cage match" . . .
H2O_MAN wrote:
Gary Slusser wrote:

You two have no idea of the numbers of people that know that online dealers do not stock anything and drop ship everything.

Those numbers are tiny and insignificant.

We now need proof to back that up! Embarrassed

Anyone who buys on the net and does realize that most items are being dropped shipped should probably not be allowed to go online.http://www.acurazine.com/forums/images/smilies/2cents.gif

At least Gary, I understand, works from his motor home. What are the rest of us doing here in the middle of a work day? Question
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Wed 26 Sep, 2007 04:25 pm
Re: Visions of a "cage match" . . .
hobbs wrote:
H2O_MAN wrote:
Gary Slusser wrote:

You two have no idea of the numbers of people that know that online dealers do not stock anything and drop ship everything.

Those numbers are tiny and insignificant.

We now need proof to back that up! Embarrassed

Anyone who buys on the net and does realize that most items are being dropped shipped should probably not be allowed to go online.http://www.acurazine.com/forums/images/smilies/2cents.gif

At least Gary, I understand, works from his motor home. What are the rest of us doing here in the middle of a work day? Question

Sorry, I was on a service call... what's your question?
0 Replies

harrorainsoft

Reply Wed 26 Sep, 2007 04:49 pm
And so, the fire burns...

Gary Slusser wrote:
I didn't think you were a DIYer from your first post, and I asked you and you said you weren't. All I have done is to give you info to help you buy a softener locally. It's beside the point but think you're an idiot for spending $3000 for a softener, especially an Ecowater but up to now, I had no proof of your opinion of me.

Again, insults. And I believe I've said it 4 or 5 times on here already. I paid SIGNIFICANTLY LESS than $3000.

And as for the water tasting salty, I'm the only one in the house that thinks so.
0 Replies

justalurker

Reply Wed 26 Sep, 2007 05:15 pm
harrorainsoft wrote:
Again, insults.

Harrorainsoft,

Never argue with a fool, he will lower you to his level and then beat you with experience.
0 Replies

rogerm

Reply Thu 27 Sep, 2007 10:52 am
Do you get your water from a well or from a municipal source?
0 Replies