A Super Boycott I Call It

Busma

Reply Tue 18 Sep, 2007 05:12 pm
It's called a super boycott. This is one of my usual grand ideas yet again. Boycott the God damn U.S., Russia, and China for having Nukes, violating rights, and being bent on world dominance at the expense of their citizens. What say you? What bad could come out of this? Not a damn thing.

Tell anyone that doesn't have a passport yet to get themself one. Tell them to gather up enough money to travel and live somewhere else henceforth. Basically, rally the ppl (the real troops for peace) to leave in droves. Then nobody will make any transactions in those cursed boycotted nations. Then tell everyone to make sure they dont make any kind of transactions within any of those nations from outside of them. I'm also talking excommunication.

And that's how to boycott. What would the big governments do then? Let them would-be superpowers fight each other to the death with all the cold-hearted patriots they'll have left for it.

Here in the U.S. the U.S. is a threat to its own citizens. You know why. We need to migrate in one bigger than big, smart strategic move of self-defense so we dont get caught up in the mix of the coming war that is infact brewing.

Lets leave these nations floppy, dry, and weak. Since we cant get rid of the evil it's time to flee from the evil. Let the true evil fight the true evil on its own.

The true superpower will be the ppl who are all together on just moving out. Call them the Peace League.

^^^This will be the movement starting from now. Who is with me on this? Or why not? Pass word on is how you do it. Copy and paste this into an e-mail and send it out to as many ppl as you can, and tell them to pass word on too.

This movement will counter the rumored NWO movement dead in its tracks.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 570 • Replies: 3
No top replies

Ramafuchs

Reply Tue 18 Sep, 2007 05:29 pm
Busma
I appreciate your view and abide by your rules.
Expect not that you get support but still strive
to stick toyour views
0 Replies

woiyo

Reply Wed 19 Sep, 2007 06:34 am
Re: A Super Boycott I Call It
Busma wrote:
It's called a super boycott. This is one of my usual grand ideas yet again. Boycott the God damn U.S., Russia, and China for having Nukes, violating rights, and being bent on world dominance at the expense of their citizens. What say you? What bad could come out of this? Not a damn thing.

Tell anyone that doesn't have a passport yet to get themself one. Tell them to gather up enough money to travel and live somewhere else henceforth. Basically, rally the ppl (the real troops for peace) to leave in droves. Then nobody will make any transactions in those cursed boycotted nations. Then tell everyone to make sure they dont make any kind of transactions within any of those nations from outside of them. I'm also talking excommunication.

And that's how to boycott. What would the big governments do then? Let them would-be superpowers fight each other to the death with all the cold-hearted patriots they'll have left for it.

Here in the U.S. the U.S. is a threat to its own citizens. You know why. We need to migrate in one bigger than big, smart strategic move of self-defense so we dont get caught up in the mix of the coming war that is infact brewing.

Lets leave these nations floppy, dry, and weak. Since we cant get rid of the evil it's time to flee from the evil. Let the true evil fight the true evil on its own.

The true superpower will be the ppl who are all together on just moving out. Call them the Peace League.

^^^This will be the movement starting from now. Who is with me on this? Or why not? Pass word on is how you do it. Copy and paste this into an e-mail and send it out to as many ppl as you can, and tell them to pass word on too.

This movement will counter the rumored NWO movement dead in its tracks.

So when are YOU leaving?
0 Replies

CoastalRat

Reply Wed 19 Sep, 2007 07:23 am
I'm sure we will all chip in to buy you a plane ticket to the country of your choice. I hear Iran is nice this time of year. Or maybe even Iraq where you can really work to help the downtrodden there. Or maybe the people of India could use your help. Just let us know where you wish to go.
0 Replies