Madonna and Britteny Al Qaeda Death threats

RexRed

Reply Sun 16 Sep, 2007 01:08 pm
I warned you demoditzes that Al Qaeda was coming for you not the repugs for the repugs already believe in God/Allah. (for the most part...)

Did any of you demodumdums listen? Apparently not!!!

You will not listen till your stupid severed head is laying crushed and bleeding on the ground.

Now that you have weakened the US military and their valid effectiveness with your sleazy New York Times bloody rag, these extremists are coming for YOU!!!! Should I shed a tear?

http://www.starpulse.com/news/index.php/2007/09/14/muslim_terror_leader_gives_death_threats

You can publish all of you hate general betray us but you have betrayed you selves!!!!

Shame on you!!!! Damn you all to hell!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 681 • Replies: 11
No top replies

happycat

Reply Sun 16 Sep, 2007 01:13 pm
Well, you know what they say - any publicity is good publicity. :wink:

At least this will take some of the heat off Britney's horrible performance at the VMAs.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Sun 16 Sep, 2007 01:16 pm
happycat wrote:

At least this will take some of the heat off Britney's horrible performance at the VMAs.

I really love Britney and Madonna and it is a pity I have to take such hard line when I generally like their music so much.
0 Replies

happycat

Reply Sun 16 Sep, 2007 01:19 pm
RexRed wrote:
happycat wrote:

I really love Britney and Madonna and it is a pity I have to take such hard line when I generally like their music so much.

Sorry Rex, you just lost credibility with me.
Madonna, yes she's talented.
But Britney!!! Once her paid smart people left her to fend for herself, she was outted as just another flash in the pan numbnut.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Sun 16 Sep, 2007 01:31 pm
happycat wrote:
RexRed wrote:
happycat wrote:

Sorry Rex, you just lost credibility with me.
Madonna, yes she's talented.
But Britney!!! Once her paid smart people left her to fend for herself, she was outted as just another flash in the pan numbnut.

Hey, I'm a gay man, I am supposed to love Britney, aren't I? Hehe
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Sun 16 Sep, 2007 01:38 pm
Please excuse the typo of Britney's name in the subject line.
0 Replies

happycat

Reply Sun 16 Sep, 2007 01:40 pm
LOL! Oh...I didn't know.
Actually, I didn't think she appealed to gay men. She's so....what's the word....... trashy. :wink:
Camp I can understand, but trash is just trash.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Sun 16 Sep, 2007 01:51 pm
happycat wrote:
LOL! Oh...I didn't know.
Actually, I didn't think she appealed to gay men. She's so....what's the word....... trashy. :wink:
Camp I can understand, but trash is just trash.

Marylin Monroe was not a gleeming image of virtue yet she is still immortalized by the gay community (in general)... and Nichole Smith was nothing but a glamorized drug addict, so what is that saying?

Still these people are icons of the so called gay community. I have no problem with that in general if that is a what they like, but when they dis our military then enough is enough. Also the rampant drug use in the gay community is at an all time "high"... This is rather sickening to me and I want to distance myself from this rather than identify with it. Yet what is the lesser of two evils?

Sometimes the dems get it right and when they do they really do. I will be the first one to congratulate them and point this out. But usually they are so far from reality that they might as well be headless.
0 Replies

happycat

Reply Sun 16 Sep, 2007 05:34 pm
MM and ANS were glitzy, over the top glam queens. Britney doesn't even compare.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Sun 16 Sep, 2007 08:34 pm
happycat wrote:
MM and ANS were glitzy, over the top glam queens. Britney doesn't even compare.

Maybe I am painting the word "glam" with too big an eye liner... lol
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Mon 17 Sep, 2007 05:52 am
Re: Madonna and Britteny Al Qaeda Death threats
RexRed wrote:
I warned you demoditzes that Al Qaeda was coming for you not the repugs for the repugs already believe in God/Allah. (for the most part...)

"I, for one, welcome our new fundamentalist overlords...."
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Mon 17 Sep, 2007 08:42 am
Re: Madonna and Britteny Al Qaeda Death threats
DrewDad wrote:
RexRed wrote:

"I, for one, welcome our new fundamentalist overlords...."

Mental and fun don't belong in the same word...
0 Replies