What about incest?

baddog1

Reply Mon 10 Sep, 2007 02:54 pm
agrote wrote:
cyphercat wrote:
The blog is pretty clearly fake...one of the writer's attempts at having a different "voice" was just to use me for my-- like, "then I realized I love me Daddy" -- which was pretty funny. Laughing what an awful site! that's some of the cheesiest erotica I've ever read...

BTW, Joe, I like your scenarios, but you're gonna have to hire the "Incest Girls" person to write it for you. I'm afraid you could never come up with lines like this little gem from that blog: "And our sexual moans were so loud!"

Yeah... I feel quite stupid to fall for that. Oh well. The newspaper article is real, anyway. My point still stands: happy incest couples do seem to exist.

As do happy bestial couples - or so said the sheep. Laughing
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Mon 10 Sep, 2007 03:35 pm
baddog1 wrote:
agrote wrote:
cyphercat wrote:
The blog is pretty clearly fake...one of the writer's attempts at having a different "voice" was just to use me for my-- like, "then I realized I love me Daddy" -- which was pretty funny. Laughing what an awful site! that's some of the cheesiest erotica I've ever read...

BTW, Joe, I like your scenarios, but you're gonna have to hire the "Incest Girls" person to write it for you. I'm afraid you could never come up with lines like this little gem from that blog: "And our sexual moans were so loud!"

Yeah... I feel quite stupid to fall for that. Oh well. The newspaper article is real, anyway. My point still stands: happy incest couples do seem to exist.

As do happy bestial couples - or so said the sheep. Laughing

No comparison.

Sheep cannot give informed consent.
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Mon 10 Sep, 2007 03:36 pm
Can silly wabbits?
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Mon 10 Sep, 2007 03:47 pm
Mame wrote:
Can silly wabbits?

Wotchit.
0 Replies

agrote

Reply Mon 10 Sep, 2007 05:17 pm
dlowan wrote:
Sheep cannot give informed consent.

But if sheep enjoyed sex with humans, would informed consent be necessary?
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Mon 10 Sep, 2007 05:18 pm
yes, otherwise you wouldn't know they're enjoying it Rolling Eyes

plus, informed consent means that the person/sheep informed comprehends the action and its consequences, has access to information about it, etc.... so in the case of sheep (or children) it's impossible.
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Mon 10 Sep, 2007 05:20 pm
dagmaraka wrote:

Wouldn't the moans and the after-sex ciggie give it away?

Laughing
0 Replies

agrote

Reply Mon 10 Sep, 2007 05:26 pm
dagmaraka wrote:

plus, informed consent means that the person/sheep informed comprehends the action and its consequences, has access to information about it, etc.... so in the case of sheep (or children) it's impossible.

Surely their enjoyment itself is enough. Why do we need to know about their enjoyment? And anyway, how would informed consent tell us about their enjoyment? You can consent to unenjoyable things. The best way to assess whether sheep like to shag humans would have to be similar to the way we assess whether dogs like going for walks or eating biscuits, or whether chickens prefer to be cooped up in a cage or free to roam around a field.

And I know informed consent would be impossible. I'm just saying that it's not an issue unless the act is something that they do not want (which of course, it probably is, in many cases at least). Issues of consent collapse into issues of harm/enjoyment.
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Mon 10 Sep, 2007 05:46 pm
Just because a generality such as "sheep enjoy sex with men" may be true (which I strongly doubt, given the ovine reaction to just about any interaction people), it does not then stand that any sheep enjoys sex with any man at any given time. Just like interpersonal sexual relations.
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Mon 10 Sep, 2007 06:07 pm
Okay you guys are going off the rails here and are getting waaaaay too serious! Come on! Who does it with a sheep, anyway?

A capybara, I can understand...
0 Replies

agrote

Reply Mon 10 Sep, 2007 06:09 pm
Maybe bestiality should only be allowed if the animal takes the initiative.
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Mon 10 Sep, 2007 06:36 pm
Mame wrote:
Okay you guys are going off the rails here and are getting waaaaay too serious! Come on! Who does it with a sheep, anyway?

A capybara, I can understand...

Obviously you've never looked under a sheep's tail.
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Mon 10 Sep, 2007 06:43 pm
patiodog wrote:

Obviously you've never looked under a sheep's tail.

Mulesing solves that problem. Rather like a brazilian in a way.
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Mon 10 Sep, 2007 06:46 pm
it also prevents dags, doesnit?
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Mon 10 Sep, 2007 07:19 pm
I'll admit not following every post of agrote, not to mention the responses.

Still, I'm thinking, 13 year old and relative...

Is this all a construct about that scenario?

Talk about multiple power points....
0 Replies

agrote

Reply Tue 11 Sep, 2007 12:32 am
I don't have any 13 year old relatives.
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Tue 11 Sep, 2007 12:52 am
agrote wrote:
I don't have any 13 year old relatives.

I'm actaully fairly pleased about that.
0 Replies

Kratos

Reply Tue 11 Sep, 2007 01:28 am
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incest

Quote:
Sibling incest between children

Consensual incest between similar-age brothers and sisters is not uncommon, according to a study by Floyd Martinson, who found that 10-15% of college students had childhood sexual experiences with a brother or sister.[7] However, 5-10% of those included intercourse; and therefore most probably represent a form of child sexuality.[citation needed]

Interesting if true. I've heard of a few classmates in high school having sex with their stepbrothers or stepsisters, but never imagined sibling incest could be as prevalent as 1 in 10.
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Tue 11 Sep, 2007 02:02 am
Kratos wrote:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incest

Quote:
Sibling incest between children

Consensual incest between similar-age brothers and sisters is not uncommon, according to a study by Floyd Martinson, who found that 10-15% of college students had childhood sexual experiences with a brother or sister.[7] However, 5-10% of those included intercourse; and therefore most probably represent a form of child sexuality.[citation needed]

Interesting if true. I've heard of a few classmates in high school having sex with their stepbrothers or stepsisters, but never imagined sibling incest could be as prevalent as 1 in 10.

I imagine that the vast majority of this is exploration (ie show and tell) rather than an incestuous relationship.
0 Replies

agrote

Reply Tue 11 Sep, 2007 02:36 am
In my original post, I meant the term 'relationship' very loosely... maybe it wasn't the best word to you. A fling is a brief relationship, by my use of the word. Experimentation between siblings counts as a sort of fling. And it's something that should not be frowned upon, or forced to be kept secret, I think.
0 Replies