'Israel gives US unreliable intel'

Zippo

Reply Wed 5 Sep, 2007 12:52 pm
'Israel gives US unreliable intel'

Edward Abingdon, who served as US consul-general in Jerusalem during the 1990s, said the Israelis had an "agenda" and provided "selective information to try to influence US thinking."

[jpost.com]

---------------

"No, seriously, Al Qaeda did it. Really! Honest. No kidding. You should go kill them for us!"
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 453 • Replies: 9
No top replies

Ragman

Reply Wed 5 Sep, 2007 03:54 pm
You don't think the US does the same?
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Wed 5 Sep, 2007 04:36 pm
Ragman wrote:

Though you may not have noticed, I responded in the other thread, directly attacking your failure to provide evidence of any significant gain the US derives from its' monetary largesses towards Israel.

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Wed 5 Sep, 2007 04:46 pm
Cycloptichorn wrote:
Ragman wrote:

Though you may not have noticed, I responded in the other thread, directly attacking your failure to provide evidence of any significant gain the US derives from its' monetary largesses towards Israel.

Cycloptichorn

I believe he noticed and ridiculed your inability to get beyond petty insults.

I will await your typical response.
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Wed 5 Sep, 2007 04:50 pm
FYI I only reply to threads when the mood suits me or if I feel there's a worthwhile reason. The fact that you followed me here, demanded an answer and pestered another thread is evidence of why I won't bother.

H.A.N.D.I.!
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Wed 5 Sep, 2007 04:52 pm
Ragman wrote:
FYI I only reply to threads when the mood suits me or if I feel there's a worthwhile reason. The fact that you followed me here, demanded an answer and pestered another thread is proof of why I won't bother.

H.A.N.D.I.!

Or, evidence that you don't know what the hell you are talking about. I think that's much more likely, as you never had a cogent answer to the question.

It's nothing to me either way - I won't bring it up again. Was just going to give you a chance to maybe not look like an idiot.

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Wed 5 Sep, 2007 04:53 pm
McGentrix wrote:
Cycloptichorn wrote:
Ragman wrote:

Cycloptichorn

I revisited the topic since he posted last. That, and you display the qualities of an unintelligent and low person on a regular basis; a perfect contradiction in terms, the cowardly Bully, McGentrix.

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Wed 5 Sep, 2007 05:04 pm
Cycloptichorn wrote:
McGentrix wrote:
Cycloptichorn wrote:
Ragman wrote:

Cycloptichorn

I revisited the topic since he posted last. That, and you display the qualities of an unintelligent and low person on a regular basis; a perfect contradiction in terms, the cowardly Bully, McGentrix.

Cycloptichorn

Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Wed 5 Sep, 2007 05:07 pm
McGentrix wrote:
Cycloptichorn wrote:
McGentrix wrote:
Cycloptichorn wrote:
Ragman wrote:

Cycloptichorn

Cycloptichorn

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Ask and ye shall receive.

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Wed 5 Sep, 2007 08:03 pm
Like what could Israel disseminate to the U.S. that would affect the thinking here? Headline: Jews in the U.S. support the State of Israel.

Maybe there's newer news? Headline: Second Coming will be during High Holy days. Make reservations to visit now.

Some news might just be kept secret, so as not to offend the U.S. Headline: Israel builds largest golf course. Gentiles excluded.

The inference is that they have better intelligence than many western countries, and they won't share their intelligence candy with the U.S. Or, only gives us little smidgens.

I think I'd be concerned why a country the size of New Jersey has intelligence that the U.S. doesn't have. Isn't there some coffee here that needs to be smelled?
0 Replies