What do you think Bush cries about?

margo

Reply Thu 6 Sep, 2007 08:16 pm
DrewDad wrote:
margo wrote:
Place is like a bloody zoo! He apparently has over 600 assorted goons with him! Shocked

Yeah, well, he might be attacked by a bunny.

She'd claim provocation.

Nah! Bunny lives half across the continent. She has a mighty reach, though! The Russians and Chinese arrived today - the population of security people is higher than the population of Sydney (or a gwb tells it: Sidney) - any sensible people left town. I have to work! And it's raining - we're knocked over by drought - and it rains on the parade!

Bleeeahhhh! to the lot of them!
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Thu 6 Sep, 2007 09:16 pm
Bush has probably spent most of his time flushing the toilet to see which way the water goes.
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Fri 7 Sep, 2007 04:29 am
I attempted to think up a funny answer, but i couldn't. All that went through my mind was that Bush finally figured out that for generations to come, he may just be considered the worst president in history.

Even worse than Warren G. Harding? For me, the mere thought of it is too traumatic to contemplate! Shocked
0 Replies

au1929

Reply Fri 7 Sep, 2007 06:22 am
Phoenix32890 wrote:
I attempted to think up a funny answer, but i couldn't. All that went through my mind was that Bush finally figured out that for generations to come, he may just be considered the worst president in history.

Even worse than Warren G. Harding? For me, the mere thought of it is too traumatic to contemplate! Shocked

As delusional as Bush is that fact will never enter his alleged mind.
0 Replies

happycat

Reply Fri 7 Sep, 2007 06:26 am
Green Witch wrote:
Clinton got a blow job and he didn't. Although I hear Senator Craig is willing.

LMAO!

But, I hope he cries about all the deaths he's caused. About all the servicemen and women that won't be coming home. About all the ones that did come home without limbs.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Fri 7 Sep, 2007 06:30 am
Meanwhile, Australians took heart from the fact that the cast from a local satirical show, "The Chaser's War on Everything", were (to their complete surprise) able to take their fake Canadian PM motorcade (containing a cast member disguised as Osama Bin Laden) through two security checkpoints, to the very door of Bush's hotel, where, stunned by having got through even ONE checkpoint, they unmasked themselves:

http://www.indymedia.org.uk/en/2007/09/380505.html

Oh, and Bush thought he was at OPEC.

That was cute, too.
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Fri 7 Sep, 2007 06:31 am
Phoenix32890 wrote:

I agree with au1929. If I thought Bush felt any remorse about his actions I might be able to summon up some sympathy for him. However, I think he lives in the bubble of his own ego. I think he can't understand why those damn Iraqis don't put up a bronze statue of him in Baghdad and name a day after him - yeah - Bush Freedom Day - free pulled pork and beer for any Muslim who converts to Southern Baptist.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Fri 7 Sep, 2007 08:02 am
he realizes even monica lewinsky wouldn't blow him.....and karl rove has resigned....back to national geographic....
0 Replies

coluber2001

Reply Tue 11 Sep, 2007 01:47 pm
Phoenix32890 wrote:

Bush seems to have the uncanny ability to totally lack taking responsibility and guilt for his mistakes no matter how large or even catastrophic their consequences. Maybe he just lacks any introspection or, perhaps, he's sociopathic and a megalomanic. He certaintly seems to have surrounded himself with like-minded people.

Perhaps, he is representative of the conservative drift of our society and its possible plunge into reactionaryism or worse. I heard an interview of John Dean on the Dianne Roehm show yesterday. He was distressed about the movement of our society to the right of the political spectrum, called the Bush administration an authortarian one, and expressed worry about the excessive drift toward right-wing politics. He stated that Barry Goldwater--remember that conservative who ran against Kennedy for president--would be considered a liberal today.
0 Replies