Modern Dictatorship: How would it be?

Busma

Reply Tue 4 Sep, 2007 02:04 pm
With the right person a dictatorship would be awesome, wouldn't you think so? Why or why not?

To me, it would change the U.S. drastically for better if an election for it were to be held every 4 years. And if the person is well liked then they should get to get a 2nd term like now how it is with the presidency. More kinds of ppl with law changing ideas for a better country could run for the chance to be elected as dictator. That would be cool. I do think that if a dictator cant keep their word prior to election they should be legally assasinated if the majority of the public calls for it.

Check this out: Under my dictatorship (these are some rules that would apply under my dictatorship of the U.S. in no specific order):

1. Growth and sale of marijuana and safe prostitution would be made legal.
2. There will be no more life sentences handed out.
3. Deathrow inmates would be given a speedy option for execution.
4. Public universities would be free.
5. Ppl found with uncurable diseases (excluding less sever mental illnesses) and viruses would be tracked down and contained and then put to death as painless as possible for population control and national security.
6. Money would be spent on the poor instead of national defence and war and nasa.
7. The legal adult age would be lowered to 16 years of age.
8. Minium wage would be raised to 15 dollars an hour (either put up or shut down is the motto).
9. Ppl found out as poor that commit robbery or theft would be set free to go (they're made figures! I said let em go!)
10. Job applications can no longer have criminal background questioning.
11. Employors can no longer do criminal background checks (why punish someone who has served their punishment good enough already? Doesnt make sense!).
12. Assistant suicide and abortion would be made legal for more population control.
13. Legalize bookieing on sporting events.

Just for fun: How would your dictatorship rules go if you were the dictator?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 392 • Replies: 1
No top replies

Ramafuchs

Reply Tue 4 Sep, 2007 02:32 pm
If I were
If I were a dictator( like Sadam's family friend BUSH) I would not call all the representatative from holiday and pass a law applicable to one and only forsaken, hopless coma patient .( No other dictator had made done this .
But unfortunately I am not a dictator nor I wish to vegitate in a country where it is being STILL HONOURED
0 Replies