Public Nudity

OGIONIK

Reply Fri 24 Aug, 2007 06:01 am
this issue reminds me of the monkey experiment.

we enforce it because we cant think for ourselves and blindly follow aged codes of conduct.

Sad oh well its not like clothes represent your status in society or cost alot.

d'oh..
0 Replies

agrote

Reply Fri 24 Aug, 2007 06:11 am
There's a young man who lives opposite my house who always seems to be topless, even when it's raining. He's a brave comrade. I'd ask him to take off his trousers and lead us all to freedom, but he seems like the sort of person who would punch me in the face.
0 Replies

OGIONIK

Reply Fri 24 Aug, 2007 06:18 am
good reason not to ask Razz
0 Replies

akaMechsmith

Reply Sun 26 Aug, 2007 02:07 pm
As to the point of hygene,

If you attend one of the American Nude Recreation Society meetings at the introductory briefing you will be instructed to carry a towel to sit on the furniture with.

Our introducer said rather tongue in cheek, "if you come across naked people in the woods the ones with the towels are nudists. The others are just naked" Very Happy
0 Replies

agrote

Reply Mon 27 Aug, 2007 08:00 am
akaMechsmith wrote:
If you attend one of the American Nude Recreation Society meetings at the introductory briefing you will be instructed to carry a towel to sit on the furniture with.

That's a fantastic idea! I think I'll go to the park and try it out.
0 Replies

akaMechsmith

Reply Mon 27 Aug, 2007 05:02 pm
Agrote,

May I suggest that you go to one of the licensed and permitted gatherings unless you happen to be in Brattleboro Vt. Very Happy

If you search things like "American Naturist Society" "American Sunbathing Association"
American Society for Nude Recreation"

You'll probably find the people much nicer and the experience a bit less expensive. Sad I attend this place occasionally. Worth it Exclamation

www.avalon-nude.com
0 Replies