Miller

Reply Thu 16 Aug, 2007 04:16 pm
Be not handicapped
and
work, toil, sweat and die..

If you are handicapped/disabled to move you are a burden and you VEGETATE and not live in this society.
I live in KAöln and I see the plight of this predicament.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 705 • Replies: 13
No top replies

Ragman

Reply Thu 16 Aug, 2007 04:52 pm
Babblefish
and the confusion..begins..again.

History online here is that Ramafuchs was banned from SB and other websites. Let's see how well he fairs here. You got that language translating software tweaked yet, Rama?
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Thu 16 Aug, 2007 04:54 pm
I don't remember encountering rama in the past, perhaps my luck will hold.
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Thu 16 Aug, 2007 04:56 pm
dys: he was on Abuzz and averaged 12-20 confusing threads and replies per day.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Thu 16 Aug, 2007 05:02 pm
well, as my grandpa used to say
It doesn't really take all kinds but we got them anyway.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Thu 16 Aug, 2007 05:06 pm
A new day.
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Thu 16 Aug, 2007 05:11 pm
Ramafuchs,

Looks like you have a case of misplaced aim. From what I can see in your post history, you have a habit of posting the person's name you are responding to in the subject line. That's great. It lets people know who you are responding to without the need of always using the quote feature.

Unfortunately, you do need to make sure your aim is on target and you click on the POST REPLY button rather than the NEW TOPIC button. They are right next to each other at the bottom of each post you read. Because they are in such close proximity to each other, you need to make sure you aim for the button on the left.

Misfires on the NEW TOPIC button result in these confusing new topics that no one understands and attracts odd responses to them. If it helps at all to remember this, the POST REPLY button is the one on the left.
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Thu 16 Aug, 2007 05:18 pm
Rolling Eyes

Good suggestion, butrflynet, but often times just such warnings will not result in a behavioral change.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Thu 16 Aug, 2007 05:46 pm
Re: Miller
Ramafuchs wrote:
Be not handicapped
and
work, toil, sweat and die..

If you are handicapped/disabled to move you are a burden and you VEGETATE and not live in this society.
I live in KAöln and I see the plight of this predicament.

I have encountered you before, and have not had a bad time with you. Whatever trouble you have been in, I have not seen the evidence. I confess that I rarely understand what you are saying. Welcome, sir.
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Thu 16 Aug, 2007 06:05 pm
Rama, are you still posting on the German website?
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Thu 16 Aug, 2007 06:53 pm
Ragman wrote:
Rolling Eyes

Good suggestion, butrflynet, but often times just such warnings will not result in a behavioral change.

Well, I don't have the history with him that you seem to have. I figured I'd give him the benefit of the doubt since it appears he's not comfortable with the posting mechanics of message boards or has a vision/shaky hand problem.

My mom has a hand tremor that causes her to misfire when clicking on links sometimes and arthritis often gives her trouble when typing (one of the reasons she posts articles written by others rather than attempting to type her own lengthy posts. It is painful for her to type).

If it continues repeatedly, then I'll join you in just responding with odd comments rather than helpful suggestions.
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Thu 16 Aug, 2007 07:02 pm
Generally it's my practice to give people the benefit of doubt...but in this case, I've seen this person in operation. His typical actions/behavior clogged bandwidth on Abuzz and caused many regulars agita. I'm just reporting what I have seen over the years.

I assure you that after 6 years of posting on various boards, he understands the mechanics and dynamics of posting messages on sites. Also, he has no stated problem with manipulating keys. You'll see soon.

Many people over the years have taken the time to explain that he is not being understood...and he seems to choose to ignore the pleas to be clearer. As near as one can guess, he could be using translation software and doesn't make the effort to clear matters up...ever! He repeats the same info incessantly (from Koln, Germany...originally from India, Ghandian communist, and tearing down USA at the drop of a hat.

This much is easily observed, but judge this for yourself.
0 Replies

Ramafuchs

Reply Thu 16 Aug, 2007 07:30 pm
In DER Spiegel( English) you mean?
Yes.
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Thu 16 Aug, 2007 07:37 pm
I didn't see you over there, for awhile. Laughing
0 Replies