Workplace Venting

Reply Fri 10 Aug, 2007 08:45 am
I had these files on my docket today and so, i emailed for them yesterday. well, i got an email back saying the files were tracked (checked out) to me and put on my shelf, this was around 3:30.

I went up there this morning so pick the files up on my way to court, and SURPRISE!!!! There are no files there. Well, they insisted they were put ont he shelf and someone from my office, another trialclerk, must have picked them up.

So, I go downstairs and am tearing the place apart to find my files, not just me mind you, but my team leader as well. NO luck. Finally I send an email to all the trialclerks in my area for them to please look through their things because someone probably has my files.

not 30 seconds later I get an email from my Judge's secretary saying they sent the files to her YESTERDAY AFTERNOON!!!!! And, not only that, but after I went to get them this morning, i guess they realized what they had done and went to her office to get them, she didn't give them back, because i would obviously be needing them for court this morning.

just a few min. ago i get an email from the traffic file team "do you have these files...."

i sent them an email back (and i'm sure i'm going to get called in the office once again because of my mouth)::

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Friday, August 10, 2007 9:05 AM
To: Stan
Subject: RE: PLEASE CHECK FOR THESE FILES

yes i do, no thanks to traffic.
-----Original Message-----
Sent: Friday, August 10, 2007 9:05 AM
To: Onyxelle
Subject: PLEASE CHECK FOR THESE FILES

DO YOU HAVE TR 07 75751 O TR 07 75752 O TR 2007 75753 O ?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 657 • Replies: 0
No top replies