Bush Junta Complicity in 9/11

Zippo

Reply Mon 6 Aug, 2007 04:04 pm
Bush Junta Complicity in 9/11

"There is only one politically serious explanation of this now-indisputable fact: powerful forces within the US military/intelligence complex wanted a terrorist incident on US soil in order to create the needed shift in public opinion required to embark on a long-planned campaign of military intervention in Central Asia and the Middle East. Whether or not they knew the scale of the impending attacks and what the precise targets would be, they acted in such a way as to block the arrest of known terrorist operatives and allow them to carry out their plot."
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 277 • Replies: 1
No top replies

blueflame1

Reply Mon 6 Aug, 2007 06:31 pm
SECTION OF W199I DOCUMENT: From Greg Palast's book 'The Best Democracy Money Can Buy'. http://www.prisonplanet.com/911.html#w199i From Zippo's article "U.S.A., threatened F.B.I. and defense intelligence officers who tried to stop al Qaeda, threatened them with arrest. Bush signed now public document W199I two months before September 11, threatening them with arrest if they tried to stop al Qaeda."
0 Replies