If'n they's not Christian, ain't we's supposed to be a...

Zippo

Reply Tue 31 Jul, 2007 12:21 pm
If'n they's not Christian, ain't we's
supposed to be a killin' 'em?

by Cletus Cob

July 30, 2007

What? G. Bush ain't a Christian? Are you sure? Did anyone bother to ask that Jesus H. Christ guy? Someone really should, you know. Wouldn't Jesus H. Christ "know" if'n G. Bush weren't no Christian or not? Old Jesus H. must surely know if'n G. Bush is or is he not.

Now, I'm fairly positive that G. Bush said somewhere or should that be sometime, that he was. Christian. So, if'n G. Bush says he's Christian and then does all those Christian things like renditions and detentions and tortures and war and that genocide killing stuff, don't we'uns supposed to take him at his word? G. Bush is the gol-durned president of America. Isn't he supposed to be the President?

Wait-a-minute-there ... it just hit me. Like a ton o' bricks. WHAT IF G. BUSH IS LYING?

Uh-oh, we'uns is in big trouble now. What if Bush has been lying all along? What if'n G. Bush isn't not a Christian Bible believin' sort of American? Do you know what that means? Well?

It means that G. Bush has been lying all along and everything he done told us is a lie. Uh-oh, we'uns is in some really deep **** now. What do we do? What will we do? What should we do?

Damn, don't that just beat all! The sum-bitch has been lying all along. Well that just takes the icing right off'un the cake. Shoot!

Now what's we going to do?
Cletus Cob
Gaza Strip, Utah/Nevada

by Cracker Copeland

My friend Cletus says that G. Bush isn't a Christian American. Is G. Bush an Israeli? Those Israeli Christians can be a little hard to distinguish from those America Christians.

Now, Cletus says that G. Bush is killing all those al-Qaeda guys cause they's Islams. Is that right what Cletus says? Cletus gets me all confused sometimes. I thought that G. Bush was a Christian American and now Cletus says that no, G. Bush is an Israeli American. Is there a difference between a America Christian and a Israeli Christian? I'm confused now. Where do Jews fit into all this confusion?

I thought Cletus said that America was "supposed" to be killing those al-Qaeda Islams on account of they's being Islams and the bad guys. Which is it?

Is American killing those al-Qaeda Islams because they's al-Qaeda or Islams or cause they's Iraqian? If'n they's not Christian, ain't we's supposed to be a killin' 'em? They's Islams right? Ain't Islams the same as al-Qaeda? G. Bush says that al-Qaeda Islams is the enemy we'uns is supposed to be a fearun. Isn't that what G. Bush says or said or somebody said that. I hurd it on the news.

I gots me a headache. Cletus gets all smart and just muddies up our arguing. So which is things supposed to be and are we still mad and hatun the Islams or are we supposed to be hatun the al-Qaedas AND the Iraqians?

Cracker Copeland
Gaza Strip, Utah/Nevada

http://www.unknownnews.org/070802-fd-30-CletusnCracker.html
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 294 • Replies: 1
No top replies

athelete518

Reply Fri 10 Aug, 2007 11:05 pm
Lol love the Bush/clown pic
I never really got the feeling that Bush was Christian, besides the fact that he is firm in his decisions and ideals, no matter how many billion disagree...
So many confessing Christians that are practical atheists in this world.......
0 Replies