Children of Iraqi veterans will be imbeciles

mysteryman

Reply Fri 27 Jul, 2007 10:57 am
Walter Hinteler wrote:
mysteryman wrote:
Most of them,I honestly dont think so.
But,there are a few on here that would agree with it.
Do you want me to name names?

Now it starts to get stupid.

Enkoy yourself, the original poster seems to be a equivalent playmate for you.

No,I'm not trying to get stupid.
But,there are a few posters on here that seem to enjoy it when reports of deaths come out,and there are some on here that have actively rooted for US deaths as a way of ending the war.
They seem to think that US troops deserve whatever happens to them,no matter how painful or degrading that is.

Granted,some of them have not posted in quite a while,but they are still members,and one of them posts quite regularly.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Fri 27 Jul, 2007 11:04 am
Walter's right.

Knock yourself out.
0 Replies

massmutual

Reply Fri 27 Jul, 2007 11:11 am
Re: Children of Iraqi veterans will be imbeciles
Doowop wrote:
Helen836 wrote:
Hey, girls, do you like soldierboys? I like soldeirboys very much. They are so strong and serious and discipline. Some experienced veteran officer battle-hardened in Iraq or Afghanistan should be an ideal husband. But that's great mistake. You know girls if you're dating with such veteran run, run away from him as quickly as you can before it is late! For militarymen occurred to be near new US weapons' testing zone (and including hormone ones) have got some tiny nasty deflections in their physical constitution. It wouldn't be noticeable in his state of health. But it will adversary affect their children.
There are already several cases of birth of crip children from veterans. But local authorities conceal them for avoidance of great scandal. Otherwise they should pay enormous compensations to victims. And they would be forced to announce all veterans outsider caste which is forbidden procreation.

This has all the hallmarks of a latter day Lord Haw Haw, or Tokyo Rose.

Pathetic, really.

Chinese, got the caste term out of a dictionary, definitely Chinese, not Indian

I work with a fluent Mandarin speaker who 's positive about the syntax
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Fri 27 Jul, 2007 11:22 am
Helen836 wrote:
Hey, girls, do you like soldierboys? I like soldeirboys very much. They are so strong and serious and discipline. Some experienced veteran officer battle-hardened in Iraq or Afghanistan should be an ideal husband. But that's great mistake. You know girls if you're dating with such veteran run, run away from him as quickly as you can before it is late! For militarymen occurred to be near new US weapons' testing zone (and including hormone ones) have got some tiny nasty deflections in their physical constitution. It wouldn't be noticeable in his state of health. But it will adversary affect their children.
There are already several cases of birth of crip children from veterans. But local authorities conceal them for avoidance of great scandal. Otherwise they should pay enormous compensations to victims. And they would be forced to announce all veterans outsider caste which is forbidden procreation.
Their is virtually NO real information in this post. No sources, no stats, no facts, no names nothing.

What motivates this person???

DEPLETED URANIUM Now that is something diferent.
0 Replies

Doowop

Reply Fri 27 Jul, 2007 11:32 am
massmutual wrote:
Doowop wrote:
Helen836 wrote:
Hey, girls, do you like soldierboys? etc etc.

This has all the hallmarks of a latter day Lord Haw Haw, or Tokyo Rose.

Pathetic, really.

Chinese, got the caste term out of a dictionary, definitely Chinese, not Indian

I work with a fluent Mandarin speaker who 's positive about the syntax

I wasn't referring to the syntax, massmutual, I was referring to the overall style and possible intention. Google Tokyo Rose and you'll see what I'm getting at.
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Fri 27 Jul, 2007 11:37 am
http://www.the7thfire.com/Politics%20and%20History/Depleted-Uranium.htm

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=viewArticle&code=BUL20060122&articleId=1777

Warning; Extremely graphic sites for Depleted Uranium
0 Replies