About my son

saera20

Reply Fri 27 Jul, 2007 03:18 am
My brother who stays in Indiana is insisting to take my son with him for some days to stay at his place. In fact it is my son who wants to go to his uncle's place because he wants to see his cousins. I thought during the holidays I'll take him to them but unfortunately I didn't have a leave for 1 week…..I need to work. So, that's why my brother is suggesting me to send my son. My son health is not stable and I do not want to send him alone there. I know my brother will take great care of him but even though I would like to be near him. My brother told me that in Indiana there are good doctors and pharmacies where all the medicines are available. He gave ma a list of pharmacies and hospitals found in Indiana. There is EDIT: MODERATOR: DO NOT POST YOUR LINKS HERE and there is a children hospital too.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 496 • Replies: 3
No top replies

Bohne

Reply Fri 27 Jul, 2007 03:23 am
In the end it will be YOUR decision to send your son!
If you don't feel good about it, do not do it!
Even if your son will be sad, try and make it up to him with other things.

It is difficult to advise any further, without more detailed information.

How far is Indiana from where you are?
How would your son get there?
How old is your son?
WHat are his medical problems?
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Fri 27 Jul, 2007 08:50 am
I think there is too much unsaid for us give really good advice.

You could speak with your son's doctor to see his/her opinion - also if you were to decide to send your son, you could also ask his doctor to recommend some one in your brother's area so if medical attention is required, your brother would know immediately where to go or call.
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Fri 27 Jul, 2007 01:07 pm
Saera--

Welcome to A2k.

We aren't being snoopy-nosy. There is a big difference between an 4 year old and a 14 year old; a kid with a touch of asthma and a kid permanently on oxygen; a loving, fatherly uncle and a hell-riaising, bachelor uncle.

We need more information before we can help.
0 Replies