Should they all have to by now

Busma

Reply Mon 23 Jul, 2007 12:29 pm
In today's civilized modern age shouldn't all running candidates for president and vice president have to go onto some sort of reality t.v. show so the public at home can watch them and make a clear cut decision on who to vote into office?

I say make the reality tv show kind of a mixture of how Big Brother and American Idol are but with a policital twist to it and call it "Political Surviver". And I say let the folks of the public at home watching vote by phone or internet to help them on the show vote off certain candidates and for more accurate kinds of political polling to proceed forth. And make the show so some of the political questions come straight from the public itself. What do you guys think of this new idea? Wouldnt it work better than the old fashioned debates?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 403 • Replies: 1
No top replies

FreeDuck

Reply Mon 23 Jul, 2007 01:03 pm
Yes, I think it should be a la the apprentice. Here's $1,000, let's see who can run a successful campaign with only that.
0 Replies