Good thing to see - HONK!

Reply Wed 18 Jul, 2007 05:59 pm
Here in the Denver area, I saw some people outside with signs saying...

Bush lied. 1000s died. How many soldiers must die?

The answer is none have to, but how many do?

Not only did this government kill 3000 innocent civilians on 9/11 (I am saying this, doesn't mean they do not believe it though) we lose more civilians who die as military members as more time passes by. And none of them have to.

It's a good thing to see support to end the war.

I am a convervative independent, and I hate the democrats... But I do not support the war at all.

I am sick of the degenerate leftist naziistic leftist supportive intel, and the nazi far right intel, that setup 9/11 (both with different motives) that in the Cold War along side the Soviet Union indoctrined the countries out there that do support these 'terror' acts, as part of their plan, and those countries do so in order to bring the West's technology to them.

Bin Laden is just a scapegoat. He is an evil arse, but he is the scapegoat.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 154 • Replies: 1
No top replies

Amigo

Reply Wed 18 Jul, 2007 09:44 pm
JamesSchumacher, you are unique. Please stick around or at least keep visiting. Check out the 9/11 threads.

our political conversations have been a little sallow and immature lately but they do get good and I'd like to see your input.
0 Replies