Small-minded Intolerance

Mortkat

Reply Sat 24 Dec, 2005 01:57 am
Candidone says;

"Perhaps in the eyes of the international community there are more far reaching effects regarding what Bush does with his foreign and domestic policies that will have more influence on their country than anything their government can or will do presently or in the future"

Unbelieveable--

My reactions?

l.Perhaps, yes and Perhaps no.

2. One of the fuzziest generalizations I have ever read

3. What Bush does with his foreign and domestic policies?

I am very much afraid that Candidone is not at all familiar with our system of government. What Bush does with HIS foreign policy???

Candidone is referred to Oct 10th and 11th 2001. According to Bob Woodward- Bush at War- P. 351---QUOTE

The Congress gave Bush the full go ahead to use the military as he determines to be necessary and appropriate to defend against the threat of Iraq

end of quote

What Bush does with his foreign policy???? You mean, of course, what the executive branch, AFTER APPROVAL BY THE LEGISLATIVE BRANCH, does with foreign policy.

The term "far reaching effects" is far too fuzzy to deal with. I suggest that Candidone be much more specific-and give evidence of course.
0 Replies