Neo-Tech and Nouveau Tech Society

Luckyman

Reply Thu 11 Aug, 2005 06:54 pm
Well I had a nice reply, but somehow it didn't post so back to another site that is more reliable. Wish I could have shared my warning.
0 Replies

miz chick

Reply Fri 12 Aug, 2005 07:13 pm
I just sent back my request for the free booklet (of course having it sent to a friend's address instead of my own).

Question QUICK QUESTION TO ALL:
If this truly is a scam & people should definitely NOT be paying for this thing, why doesn't someone offer copies of it for free? Wouldn't that put a stop to these people making money off poor, innocent people? I know if I could get a copy free or pay an outragous sum, I would pick free. I, for one, do not support anyone who takes advantage of someone who is weak and is easily taken in by these obvious compliments.
0 Replies

bermbits

Reply Fri 12 Aug, 2005 08:26 pm
Check out this link:

http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ripoff153492.htm

That may have some answers.
0 Replies

miz chick

Reply Mon 15 Aug, 2005 01:34 pm
Nouveau Tech
Thanks - I actually did find that report after I posted my question but thank you for making it available to others.
See, there are some good people left in the world.
0 Replies

Paul468

Reply Tue 16 Aug, 2005 11:57 pm
This nouveau Tech group must be desperate for money. I've received 3 letters within 6 months saying I'm the only person to receive the letter and that it will be there only invitation and my only chance to reply. Thankfully I didn't drawn into this one. Once was enough.
Ameriplan, scam also.
0 Replies

Paul468

Reply Wed 17 Aug, 2005 12:02 am
Re: Neo-Tech and Nouveau Tech Society
ConstitutionalGirl wrote:
I got letter in the mail from the Nouveau Tech Society, saying that I have special powers and that's why they picked me, that I can use them with their free answers to a better life. Should I believe them and mail the letter back? Is it a scam?
Yes it is a scam I have a friend who was air headed enough to try it and lost close to $500.
0 Replies

guardian

Reply Wed 17 Aug, 2005 07:09 pm
I am truly amazed to find so many of us!!!!
I recently received this same "Nouveau Tech Society" special acceptance letter and free brochure. Having reviewed all the comments on this site I was pleased to find that there were so many of us who were blessed to have been found,"engulfed in double sine waves" and possessing such incredible power. I am very pleased to be in your company and have enjoyed the refreshing comments you have posted. It is nice to know that there are others who know there are no quick fixes to life and the problems that we all face. Know that you are all in my thoughts as I say,"See you when the next new age miracle becomes available in the mail!!!!" Thank you all from the Guardian.
0 Replies

afournie1

Reply Thu 18 Aug, 2005 02:09 pm
NOUVEAU TECH SOCIETY
IT IS UNBELIEVABLE...

EVERYONE IS SCREAMING SCAM, BUT NOT ONE PERSON READ THE BOOK OR TRIED THE SECRETS FOR THE 90 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.

HOW CAN ANYONE MAKE A BLATANT STATEMENT WITH OUT KNOWING OF THE TRUTH TO WHAT THEY ARE SPEAKING?

IF YOU KNEW THE SECRETS DONALD TRUMP KNOWS...
WOULD YOU BE SUCCESSFUL (IF YOU BELIEVED AND USED THEM)
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Thu 18 Aug, 2005 02:49 pm
Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
0 Replies

ConsciousYoungerBrother

Reply Wed 24 Aug, 2005 08:57 am
an appeal to the curious self
Dear curious/furious

I choose to label the initial pamphlets as being ironic, rather than deceitful. But that's just me; I'm an abstract thinker. The regular world doesn't make much sense to me. This is the key reason all this appealed to me. I was able to decode the secret message in the pamphlet: my second letter.

Parts of the literature I purchased [back in March] taught me to stand up for myself, and eventually love myself. I was completely broke and I scraped the money together delivering pizzas to purchase the book. I wish more people cared enough about themselves to be as gullible as me.

Maybe I turned a scam into something beautiful for myself. Maybe I'm on my way to something better. Does it matter to you?

I am, however, still poor. But it wasn't this "scam" that put me here. I get up to five email scams a day. I've investigated probably every type of scam there is. Fraud, deception, laziness, & threats of force are an unfortunate part of reality. (Go back a few pages and read about the person who was told by the FBI that they can't investigate every instance of online predatorial behavior--laziness. Guess what else the FBI is--an agent of force. What good is a government or its agencies except to protect the individual?)

If you go to answers.com you will see an association between Julian Jaynes' book: The origin of Consciousness in the Breakdown of the Bicameral Mind and the people of which you have refered.

I suggest going to your local library. Flip through this book. (I say this because it is close to 500 pages.)

You may learn (or have learnt) what I've experienced--intellect is not a prerequisiste to consciousness. I have seen great man after great man fall away from this natural state.

I'm interested, in becoming rich someday, but I'd be happy just to get out of the rut I've created for myself fiscally. I've chosen the long road. Here's a truely ironic twist--the longest road may exist within yourself.

I'm just a guy who's searching. I read between the lines and think outside the box. I try not to judge those who don't.

any questions?--feel free to email me at [email protected]

My name is John

viva la Henry Rollins!
0 Replies

cop

Reply Thu 25 Aug, 2005 06:49 pm
Nouveau Tech
As a Police Officer, it is very important that you hear what it is that I have to say. All over the US, people are being ripped off for literally MILLIONS of dollars a year by individuals in the guise of legitimate business practices. These schemes are basically a con whose soul intent and purpose is for you to send them money or merchandise to fraudulent addresses overseas and/or within the US. The majority of these addresses are in the Country of Nigeria. The Nigerian Government refuses to cooperate with United States Law Enforcement in recovering these lost assets. These schemes involve befriending someone in the United States and encouraging them to do favors for them. These "favors" are usually illegal but is not known to the unsuspecting victim. While Nouveau Tech may or may not be one of these scams, I urge ALL readers to be weary of ANY "Too Good To Be True" solicitation and not send ANY amount of money to ANYBODY you do not know, no matter what they promise you. There is only one way that money is earned, and that's through good old fashioned hard work. Don't be a statistic.

You can learn more about these schemes at the following Web Sites:

www.secretservice.gov

Thanks.
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Thu 25 Aug, 2005 07:03 pm
thanks and welcome to A2k, officer!
0 Replies

cop

Reply Thu 25 Aug, 2005 07:03 pm
Nouveau Tech
Oh yeah, I got the letter. The first thing I though was "Scientologists". By whatever. Want money? Get a job.
0 Replies

ConsciousYoungerBrother

Reply Mon 29 Aug, 2005 12:23 pm
Typical
Shocked
get a job?
Ever see the movie Payback starring Mel Gibson?
Cool
That movie had cops in it, if I recall.
Mad Confused :wink: Idea
0 Replies

wmelton

Reply Mon 29 Aug, 2005 02:16 pm
nouveau tech letter
I too, received the letter you each described. Since I am already a self proclaimed pope and ruler of the world, I could understand being recommended by any and all secret societies for inclusion. Since I create the future already, I know not to send in or request additional information from them or help them to scam others. I thought I got the invite because my birthday was tommorrow and I was entering the crisis stage of life that they descibe because I will now be officially middle aged. Regards. WCM Athens, Ga
0 Replies

guardian

Reply Mon 29 Aug, 2005 03:57 pm
While belief is important in all matters concerning success, it is to be noted that I had already recieved the first booklet and decided to see if anything miraculous would happen as they stated would by "absorbtion of the secret message contained within". It has been over 5 weeks(two past the time they stated it would take) and nothing I repeat nothing has happened as they said it would. I guess you have to send them money for them to give you a miracle or be incredibly naive and think that having your mail delivered to the right address was the miracle they spoke of!!!!!! In any case I am thankful I did not waste my money purchasing their book, maybe that was the miracle I saved over 100.00!!! Also having read the booklet (1st installment) I was further confused by the fact that most of the people recieved their books "out of the clear blue" and never had to pay for them,- 1 at a book store or library, 1 under a park bench, 1 while they were in prison out of the clear blue-stating they had suffered enough, what about the rest of us???? Have we not suffered enough ???? Why should we have to pay for what these people recieved free. I further thought they would reveal themselves to us instead they were shrouded in vague names and clues that meant nothing to the rest of us. It is so hard to believe anyone who fails to deliver on the basics, talks in circles, and asks us to take on their word that what they say is a truth without question-and failure to believe them will lead to continued despair and further our HO-HUM lives, living and struggling to meet the demands of the day. My question to those who make others feel that because they do not believe as you they are less and undeserving of your help, HOW DO YOU SLEEP AT NIGHT?????
0 Replies

crock

Reply Tue 30 Aug, 2005 09:50 pm
I have just recieved my second letter. How funny, they said in the first one I would never hear from them again. The second letter prompted me to do a little research. Luckily, I found this site. It has been very helpful to hear from all the "chosen" people. I do have a few questions for the secret society: On their website, they quote the bible, in the same sentence they tell you the bible is bogus. In case you havn't seen that site, (I won't even glorify it with a link)......They talk about the Jews destroying Jericho, you may or may not know that this is in the book of Joshua in the Old Testament. Now for someone that doesn't believe in a god, or my God, they use this story to describe God as a terrorist. How can God be a terrorist if He doesn't exist? How can they say there are no gods or miracles and then turn right around and use one of the books of the bible to call God a terrorist. They compared that bible story with the Sept. 11 attack. I didn't read one word further after that. If you want to get rich and control others, I can only pray for you. This may not be a scam, but it is definitely not for Christians. Thanks for all the comments.
0 Replies

GaPeach

Reply Wed 7 Sep, 2005 10:03 pm
Nouveau Tech Society
My husband got the same letter today. We gathered it was a scam after reading the first sentence. Just out of curiosity I also did a Google search and wound up here. After reading all these postings and ones from other sites, I have to wonder. All these people who say they ordered the booklet all say it is full of stories of people who were "given" or "found" the booklet. The entire second paragraph in my husbands letter is as follows, "David, please keep what I tell you a secret, because this information is confidential. These words are meant for you only." Isn't that a bit contradictory? Laughing
0 Replies

ConstitutionalGirl

Reply Thu 8 Sep, 2005 08:47 am
Re: Nouveau Tech
cop wrote:
Oh yeah, I got the letter. The first thing I though was "Scientologists". By whatever. Want money? Get a job.

Job's are hard to come by these days, all these imigrants are taking them away from us. I wish I could be a Cop, but I'm unhealthy and a GED is hard to get.
0 Replies

ConstitutionalGirl

Reply Thu 8 Sep, 2005 08:54 am
crock wrote:
I have just recieved my second letter. How funny, they said in the first one I would never hear from them again. The second letter prompted me to do a little research. Luckily, I found this site. It has been very helpful to hear from all the "chosen" people. I do have a few questions for the secret society: On their website, they quote the bible, in the same sentence they tell you the bible is bogus. In case you havn't seen that site, (I won't even glorify it with a link)......They talk about the Jews destroying Jericho, you may or may not know that this is in the book of Joshua in the Old Testament. Now for someone that doesn't believe in a god, or my God, they use this story to describe God as a terrorist. How can God be a terrorist if He doesn't exist? How can they say there are no gods or miracles and then turn right around and use one of the books of the bible to call God a terrorist. They compared that bible story with the Sept. 11 attack. I didn't read one word further after that. If you want to get rich and control others, I can only pray for you. This may not be a scam, but it is definitely not for Christians. Thanks for all the comments.
Sad, but true.
0 Replies