Can a guy be stimulated to arousal while under anesthesia?

dyslexia

Tue 29 Mar, 2005 11:08 am
Garp
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Tue 29 Mar, 2005 11:16 am
kickycan wrote:

Wow! Thank you for the explanation. I totally get what you're saying, and I have to say, I have much more respect for my dick now. It is amazing what the sucker can do, even under extreme conditions. Don't you wish you had one?

Dicks are amazing things..
I DO wish I had one.. but if that were the case, I would never leave the house
Shocked
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Tue 29 Mar, 2005 11:18 am
kickycan wrote:

It is amazing what the sucker can do, even under extreme conditions. Don't you wish you had one?

Shouldn't you say the suckee? Laughing
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Tue 29 Mar, 2005 11:19 am
dyslexia wrote:
Garp

you can pretend to be sedated all you want...
i aint touchn it.
nope
sorry
0 Replies

Richard Dey

Thu 10 Jul, 2014 06:13 am
A penial erection under modern anaesthetics is ordinary. It plays a prominent role in shavnig the pubes for groin operations such as hernias, for example. This is done by the nurse in front of the OR staff, in front of the nurses, doctors, window cleaners, nurses' aids, and even in front of the liability camera and high-school nursing students -- in operating amphitheaters. I suppose the solution for men with embarrassingly small members is not to have the life-saving operation, and to die. On the other hand (so to speak), males with better-than-average equipment should be prepared, following anaesthesia, to take a bow to prolonged applause or, being too groggy to effect that safely, being able to wave royally to those along his gurney ride -- something I was proudly able to do after a (thoroughly successful and easy) double hernia operation last August. The only awkward part was having my genitals discussed at the front desk in front of surprisingly alert townsmen in the lobby, and overhearing in the hospital cafeteria a discussion of my erect penis, its length (measured (without a waiver of any kind) in centimeters for a condom manufacturer in Southeast Asia somewhere), its girth, its color, the quantity and quality of its circumcision, and its "prominent" glans -- oh, and even a couple of speculations as to where it had been in my life and others'! The point is that, if boys are not provided privacy (the very idea!!!), then modesty in men cannot be expected (and, believe me, in me it ain't). Men must (1) learn to be completely unashamed of penial erections any time and anywhere they occur intentionally or inadvertently, (2) remind society that penial erections are NOT a sign or even a suggestion of consent, (3) that relaxation of the smooth muscle which effects erections is the NORMAL state of the penis and are not abnormal, (4) that public opinions of penes or penial erections are none of anybody's business but its possessor (with no reference accruing to the revolutionary MY PENIS IS MINE movement suggested), (5) that the tension required to maintain flaccidity of the penis is (a) hard work, (b) not to be expected by society for free, (c) entirely abnormal, and (d) should be compensated for by "equal pay for equal work", and (5) that any female handling one's erect penis should pay the going price (which is presently about USD$10,000 per hour PLUS the cost of the operation for which anaesthesia was prescribed causing said distress to such male PT -- oh, and (6) there will be no surcharge or VAT for "handling the penial erection in service of the contracted operation being performed but, (7) if "handling" is construed as or is determined to have amounted to "fondling" in a civil court, a compensation of $100,000 per minute or $50,000,000 per hour (plus applicable fees and taxes) shall be awarded to the PT (or fined, payable to the State, if and where applicable), (7) letters of apology by all personnel and institutions responsible shall be sent to the PT by registered and certified mail to the PT or his legal representative, and (8) all videocam and/or film footage of said penial erection be kept in evidence maintained and retained as evidence to demonstrate the misandric crime to any person so requiring said evidence as citation of any investigation of rape or its results. In other words, what would men expect from a feminist state but more insults to his disposability and the meaninglessness of his protests? or any further evidence, beyond the US Selective Service, of his role as a mere sacrifice for the common good? Are the several foreskins of Christ in European shrines and churches the rightful property of the Roman Catholic Church? or the Estate of Jesus Christ? or the Good Christian People? or postcard hawkers in Bologna? The point is that men have no rights to privacy, can expect no rights to privacy, and should be grateful that they're allowed to expose themselves (at least on the doctors' operating tables, coroners' dissection tables, and military induction weighing scales of the the world) if for the public good. Men should be grateful for the opportunities offered to them to be humiliated, insulted, and sacrificed, for heaven's sake, and stop acting like victims of sexism, rape, and bondage. If they are ever treated as slaves, it's for the benefit of women and children. The whiners should have gone down with the ship anyway! If men did have any nascent pride in their penial erections, they wouldn't be so nelly as to hide them in the first place. As any woman will tell you, men deserve what they get. They sow the seeds of their own disgrace. (As for me, quite the contrary!)
0 Replies

panzade

Thu 10 Jul, 2014 08:17 am
...yeah yeah yeah...
but every once in a while a Kicky thread floats up out of the past and I laugh and laugh.
Goodledays Laughing
Lordyaswas

Thu 10 Jul, 2014 08:34 am
@panzade,
Totally agree.

This thread is a classic example of old style A2K quickfire humour.

Slappy on page 1 made me snort, with ...... :

"Yea, a female couldn't do much disgusting things. Maybe strap on a 12 inch jelly dong and rail your poopshoot for an hour straight....."

0 Replies