Can a guy be stimulated to arousal while under anesthesia?

shewolfnm

Mon 28 Mar, 2005 04:23 pm
while all by herself shewolfnm wrote:

wha?
am I really?
wow.. this is some GOOD coffee..
0 Replies

kickycan

Mon 28 Mar, 2005 04:24 pm
kickycan wrote:
shewolfnm wrote:
shewolfnm wrote:
Yes.
It can happen.
even " finishing"

Come on, how do you know this? What's your proof?
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Mon 28 Mar, 2005 04:26 pm
while all by herself shewolfnm wrote:

It is like a wet dream , just like you said.
when you are under , you STILL have brain activity.
It is pretty common for men to have a wet spot if under drugs for a long period of time..
My proof?
Twisted Evil
i aint tellin....
0 Replies

kickycan

Mon 28 Mar, 2005 04:30 pm
kickycan all by himself wrote:
Yes, but what I'm saying is that when that happens, it is because the brain is just randomly sending those signals to the penis...it is coming from within the brain, not from the outer physical stimulation. See what I'm saying? The anesthetic has deadened the physical, making it impossible to be sexually aroused physically at that point.
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Mon 28 Mar, 2005 04:31 pm
kicky, remember shewolf is a nurse? i betcha she has seen one or few of those...
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Mon 28 Mar, 2005 04:32 pm
plus, it can happen in a coma. so why not under anesthesia?
0 Replies

kickycan

Mon 28 Mar, 2005 04:32 pm
Yeah, but I'm saying that those have nothing to do with any outer physical stimulation. Is anyone listening to me at all!?
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Mon 28 Mar, 2005 04:40 pm
they do. sure they do. you can arouse a guy in a deep sleep by touching (not that i, innocent thing, ever tried such a dirty thing). and that is what's possible in a coma (ever read that john irving book, forget which one - i read them all- where the main character's mother is a nurse and gets impregnated by a patient on purpose.... wait a minute. It's World According to Garp (that's how he got the name after all, for all that patient in a coma said was 'Garp', later' Arp', then just 'Ar'). But ok, that's not quite right, she did not have to excite him at all, he was quite excited all by himself everyday. Ok, I will go to this cornere here and continue talking to myself until I sound more sensible again. Don't know what's with me today, but am confusing myself.
0 Replies

kickycan

Mon 28 Mar, 2005 04:43 pm
And I'm still enjoying it...
0 Replies

ehBeth

Mon 28 Mar, 2005 05:35 pm
dagmaraka wrote:
kicky, remember shewolf is a nurse? i betcha she has seen one or few of those...

<nods>

errr, and how strong is the anaesthetic the dentist uses on you, kicky? unless you're actually in hospital with a dental surgeon here, you're going to either get laughing gas or topical anaesthetic, and nothing is gonna prevent Johnny Jump-Up from makin' the scene if he's happy.
0 Replies

kickycan

Mon 28 Mar, 2005 05:43 pm
So nurses get to fondle guys while they are under to see if they can get them hard? Hmmm, I didn't know that.

Okay, I'm going to try this one more time. Forget the whole dentist part. Just focus on the anaesthetic part. Of course a guy could get an erection under an anaesthetic. A dead guy can have a stiff dick, but that doesn't mean he's being physically aroused by something, does it?

I'm just saying that when you are put completely under, you're not going to be able to get an erection by someone physically stimulating you. Isn't the whole point of the anaesthetic to deaden you physically so that you can't feel anything? So how the hell is your dick going to get hard from physical stimulation if there is no physical sensation there? If you are under an anaesthetic, the only way you can get an erection is by the activity of the brain, in my ever so humble opinion.

So there.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Mon 28 Mar, 2005 07:17 pm
kickycan wrote:
So nurses get to fondle guys while they are under to see if they can get them hard? Hmmm, I didn't know that.

Hell yea. And even if you're not "under," they'll do it for a quick $20. Happy ending to a sad beginning.
0 Replies

kickycan

Mon 28 Mar, 2005 07:32 pm
Good price. Maybe I'll fake an injury this weekend.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Mon 28 Mar, 2005 07:34 pm
Have your appendix taken out.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Mon 28 Mar, 2005 07:36 pm
It was quite embarrassing when I tried to pull that stunt when I was in for a severe penis injury.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Tue 29 Mar, 2005 08:36 am
kickycan wrote:

HA!
> no comment <

kickycan wrote:

Okay, I'm going to try this one more time..... Just focus on the anaesthetic part. Of course a guy could get an erection under an anaesthetic. A dead guy can have a stiff dick, but that doesn't mean he's being physically aroused by something, does it?

well.. aside from the dead guy ;-) , YES you are right. There isnt anything PHYSICAL that is arousing them.. it is the activity in the brain..

kickycan wrote:

I'm just saying that when you are put completely under, you're not going to be able to get an erection by someone physically stimulating you

Wrong.

kickycan wrote:

.------------ Isn't the whole point of the anaesthetic to deaden you physically so that you can't feel anything?-------------

NO. It puts you into a -semi sleep- state, lowers your heart rate/breathing rate so that you are SLOWER in your responces. Oh yeah, you still feel things, you are just not awake enough to care , or respond. It doesnt stop your nervous system from WORKING, just slows your responce to it.
Make sense?

kickycan wrote:

So how the hell is your dick going to get hard from physical stimulation if there is no physical sensation there? If you are under an anaesthetic, the only way you can get an erection is by the activity of the brain, in my ever so humble opinion.

So there.

Hmm... ok.. Im going to attempt to tackle this before a full cup of coffee...
forgive me ahead of time if I ramble. .. ..

You can be physically stimulated while under. It happens.
Example.. Someone came in from a car accident.. had to be sedated ( this was in 94-95???)
any-who
Sedated him, then had to remove clothing.. well.. he worked. No need to elaborate on THAT . hehe
Just sliding his clothes off was enough PHYSICAL stimulation to give the man an erection. He was sedated heavily. .. didnt respond to a needle poke.
My point of that example is that you can be physically stimulated while UNDER.. simply because being sedated as I explained before is just a way to slow your responce to the physical stimulation. It doesnt stop your nervous system. Your nervous system tells your body how to react. There is no " real control " over that. Not that it is all involuntary.. but about 60% is.... Erections being one of them .
Think about it this way...
You are sitting at your desk, thinking about work. Nothing else. You pop a random boner...? right? No physical stimulation, no VISUAL stimulation.. you just DO.. If you are able to do that while you are NOT sedated. why cant you do that WHile you are sedated?

did i make sense? or did i loose ya? ;-)

>edited for SERIOUS spelling errors <
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Tue 29 Mar, 2005 09:01 am
Slappy Doo Hoo wrote:
kickycan wrote:

Hell yea. And even if you're not "under," they'll do it for a quick $20. Happy ending to a sad beginning.

Slappy... that 20$ price was just for you schweetie...
since ,
i dont take food stamps..
0 Replies

DrewDad

Tue 29 Mar, 2005 10:19 am
As far as being abused... didn't that dentist in North Carolina just shoot semen in to folk's mouths using a syringe?
0 Replies

Eva

Tue 29 Mar, 2005 11:06 am
Using a SYRINGE?????

Well, hmph, er, omigod, that's just........SICK.

Laughing
0 Replies

kickycan

Tue 29 Mar, 2005 11:08 am
shewolfnm wrote:
Hmm... ok.. Im going to attempt to tackle this before a full cup of coffee...
forgive me ahead of time if I ramble. .. ..

You can be physically stimulated while under. It happens.
Example.. Someone came in from a car accident.. had to be sedated ( this was in 94-95???)
any-who
Sedated him, then had to remove clothing.. well.. he worked. No need to elaborate on THAT . hehe
Just sliding his clothes off was enough PHYSICAL stimulation to give the man an erection. He was sedated heavily. .. didnt respond to a needle poke.
My point of that example is that you can be physically stimulated while UNDER.. simply because being sedated as I explained before is just a way to slow your responce to the physical stimulation. It doesnt stop your nervous system. Your nervous system tells your body how to react. There is no " real control " over that. Not that it is all involuntary.. but about 60% is.... Erections being one of them .
Think about it this way...
You are sitting at your desk, thinking about work. Nothing else. You pop a random boner...? right? No physical stimulation, no VISUAL stimulation.. you just DO.. If you are able to do that while you are NOT sedated. why cant you do that WHile you are sedated?

did i make sense? or did i loose ya? ;-)

Wow! Thank you for the explanation. I totally get what you're saying, and I have to say, I have much more respect for my dick now. It is amazing what the sucker can do, even under extreme conditions. Don't you wish you had one?
0 Replies