What should I do next? And what is my current situation?

Reply Sun 24 Apr, 2016 09:44 pm
Hi,
I've been seeing this girl for quite some time, we usually just say whenever we walk by or see each other. So I saw her last week shopping alone and I was with a friend, so when I saw her I went up and said hi and chatted for a bit. Coincidentally, when I left the shop, we were parked near each other so she finished unloading her cart and I decided to offer to push the cart back to the rack so she wouldn't have to do it. Whenever we come across each other, she would smile and say hi. We were in the library the other day and she had a quiz to study for so I decided to let her study. When I got home, I messaged her on Facebook and asked her how the quiz went. She said it was good and said "thanks for asking me!" So I responded with, that's good to hear, looks like your studying method worked. She saw the message and hasn't replied since then.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,313 • Replies: 2
No top replies

chai2

Reply Sun 24 Apr, 2016 09:55 pm
@betterlatethennever,
So she didn't have anything to respond. No big deal.

Ask her out.
Linkat

Reply Mon 25 Apr, 2016 12:38 pm
@chai2,
boy, chai the audience is tough - you got a zippo for your straight forward and logically answer.

I agree - there could be so many reasons why she didn't respond. Maybe simply because no response was needed. Next time you see her, why don't you say hey, want to grab an ice cream? Or what ever seems normal for your age group to do without it being anything too big. Easy out for you or her if she isn't interested and doesn't want to hurt your feelings.
0 Replies