Interpretation Good or Bad?

dalehileman

Reply Mon 30 Nov, 2015 08:10 pm
@Squeakybro,
Thank you Bro
Squeakybro

Reply Mon 30 Nov, 2015 09:27 pm
@dalehileman,
Its loose lips like that, that starts bad rumors about Christianity. The bible calls that blasphemy.
dalehileman

Reply Tue 1 Dec, 2015 11:34 am
@Squeakybro,
Quote:
The bible calls that blasphemy
Yea Bro I should be roast in the flames of perdition
Squeakybro

Reply Tue 1 Dec, 2015 12:15 pm
@dalehileman,
lol We can only hope.
dalehileman

Reply Tue 1 Dec, 2015 12:18 pm
@Squeakybro,
Bro been a pleasure, you've made my day after tomorrow
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Tue 1 Dec, 2015 12:19 pm
@Squeakybro,
Squeaks wrote:
The bible calls that blasphemy
dalehileman wrote:
Yea Bro I should be roast in the flames of perdition
Squeakybro wrote:
lol We can only hope.
Claiming that a loving God would punish his creatures in a flaming hell is even a higher form of blasphemy.
mark noble

Reply Tue 1 Dec, 2015 12:20 pm
@Squeakybro,
Do you have a relative question, fella?

Typing half the NT out is as worthwhile as typing 'Harry Potter's' Chamber of utter bollux out.
It may mean something to you, but, know it for what it is - And when you are UTTERLY confused - KNOW that you are EXACTLY as confused, as INTENDED.

Constantine needed to agendarise societal conditioning with the ammmunition in-hand - Enter NT (Nicea-style)
You celebrate Mithras' birth on 25th december, not jesus' - He was born in the spring.
Anyway - Never cast pearls unto swine.
live long and ..... learn stuff.
dalehileman

Reply Tue 1 Dec, 2015 12:22 pm
@neologist,
Quote:
even a higher form of blasphemy
True Neo but wasn't he kiddin' that time
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Tue 1 Dec, 2015 12:43 pm
@mark noble,
Ain't seen you around a while. I guess I was just not paying attention.
Your input welcome here.

Squeaky. Do you celebrate Christmas?
mark noble

Reply Tue 1 Dec, 2015 01:10 pm
@neologist,
Hi Neo.
Yours too.
0 Replies

Squeakybro

Reply Tue 1 Dec, 2015 01:37 pm
@neologist,
I don't think you read all the bible. God flooded the world and killed almost everyone. Look around you, Satan does the killing, but God OK's it. People are dying horrible deaths now. And all that we see now is only an example of how bad it is going to be after judgment day.
0 Replies

Squeakybro

Reply Tue 1 Dec, 2015 01:42 pm
@mark noble,
It appears you haven't read the bible either. Or you didn't understand it. And no one really knows it until they can quote it. That is the only way to prove the Word is abiding in you. If you still rely on human wisdom you don't know the Holy Spirit. If you cant understand the hidden language of the Holy Spirit your not born again yet.

1 Cor 2:4-5
4 And my speech and my preaching were not with persuasive words of human wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power,
5 that your faith should not be in the wisdom of men but in the power of God.
(NKJ)

Squeakybro

Reply Tue 1 Dec, 2015 01:45 pm
@neologist,
A true Christian never takes a stand for or against the holidays. That is a personal choice.

Col 2:16-17
16 So let no one judge you in food or in drink, or regarding a festival or a new moon or sabbaths,
17 which are a shadow of things to come, but the substance is of Christ.
(NKJ)

Rom 14:14
14 I know and am convinced by the Lord Jesus that there is nothing unclean of itself; but to him who considers anything to be unclean, to him it is unclean.
(NKJ)

0 Replies

mark noble

Reply Wed 2 Dec, 2015 06:33 am
@Squeakybro,
Ah, I'm so tempted to tear you a new arsehole, fella.
But, I think you are correct - Completely agree with you, and suggest you infiltrate all of humankind, and aliens (Opportunity arising) With your splendid doctrinal faith.

God be with you splendid brother, and thank you for saving my very essence.
So be it.
Squeakybro

Reply Wed 2 Dec, 2015 07:05 am
@mark noble,
Admonish

1Thes 5:11-13
11 Therefore comfort each other and edify one another, just as you also are doing.
12 And we urge you, brethren, to recognize those who labor among you, and are over you in the Lord and admonish you,
13 and to esteem them very highly in love for their work's sake. Be at peace among yourselves.
Titus 2:1-11
1 But as for you, speak the things which are proper for sound doctrine:
2 that the older men be sober, reverent, temperate, sound in faith, in love, in patience;
3 the older women likewise, that they be reverent in behavior, not slanderers, not given to much wine, teachers of good things--
4 that they admonish the young women to love their husbands, to love their children,
5 to be discreet, chaste, homemakers, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God may not be blasphemed.
6 Likewise exhort the young men to be sober-minded,
7 in all things showing yourself to be a pattern of good works; in doctrine showing integrity, reverence, incorruptibility,
8 sound speech that cannot be condemned, that one who is an opponent may be ashamed, having nothing evil to say of you.
9 Exhort bondservants to be obedient to their own masters, to be well pleasing in all things, not answering back,
10 not pilfering, but showing all good fidelity, that they may adorn the doctrine of God our Savior in all things.
11 For the grace of God that brings salvation has appeared to all men,
Rom 15:13-15
13 Now may the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that you may abound in hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.
14 Now I myself am confident concerning you, my brethren, that you also are full of goodness, filled with all knowledge, able also to admonish one another.
15 Nevertheless, brethren, I have written more boldly to you on some points, as reminding you, because of the grace given to me by God,
II Th 3:14-15
14 And if anyone does not obey our word in this epistle, note that person and do not keep company with him, that he may be ashamed.
15 Yet do not count him as an enemy, but admonish him as a brother.
2 Tim 2:24-26
24 And a servant of the Lord must not quarrel but be gentle to all, able to teach, patient,
25 in humility correcting those who are in opposition, if God perhaps will grant them repentance, so that they may know the truth,
26 and that they may come to their senses and escape the snare of the devil, having been taken captive by him to do his will.
1 Cor 5:8-13
8 Therefore let us keep the feast, not with old leaven, nor with the leaven of malice and wickedness, but with the unleavened bread of sincerity and truth.
9 I wrote to you in my epistle not to keep company with sexually immoral people.
10 Yet I certainly did not mean with the sexually immoral people of this world, or with the covetous, or extortioners, or idolaters, since then you would need to go out of the world.
11 But now I have written to you not to keep company with anyone named a brother, who is sexually immoral, or covetous, or an idolater, or a reviler, or a drunkard, or an extortioner-- not even to eat with such a person.
12 For what have I to do with judging those also who are outside? Do you not judge those who are inside?
13 But those who are outside God judges. Therefore "put away from yourselves the evil person."
James 5:19-20
19 Brethren, if anyone among you wanders from the truth, and someone turns him back,
20 let him know that he who turns a sinner from the error of his way will save a soul from death and cover a multitude of sins.
(NKJ)

Eph 6:4-7
4 And you, fathers, do not provoke your children to wrath, but bring them up in the training and admonition of the Lord.
5 Bondservants, be obedient to those who are your masters according to the flesh, with fear and trembling, in sincerity of heart, as to Christ;
6 not with eyeservice, as men-pleasers, but as bondservants of Christ, doing the will of God from the heart,
7 with good will doing service, as to the Lord, and not to men,
(NKJ)

Titus 3:10
10 Reject a divisive man after the first and second admonition,
(NKJ)
mark noble

Reply Wed 2 Dec, 2015 07:30 am
@Squeakybro,
You need a directory to speak.
I just use my mouth.
My good friend Mark (Masters in theology), My good friend Mike, Imam (Islam) could teach you something - They don't accept, nor should they, that what is written in their relative 'holy' books is divine - They understand that what is written is by human hands via interpretations thereof - And they question EVERYTHING!

You are simply a 'verse and chapter', recitation conduit who has had an epithany (nervous-breakdown) and is now the herald of his relative focalpoint.

Question - Is God Omnipotent?
Is God Omnipresent?
Squeakybro

Reply Wed 2 Dec, 2015 08:02 am
@mark noble,
ROFLOL Mark is guessing. And Mike is lost in deception.
The only way to God is through Jesus.. The only guaranteed teacher of the new testament is the Holy Spirit. And He only quotes new testament. And I demonstrate the Holy Spirit. Mark and Mike are chasing rainbows.

Acts 4:12
12 "Nor is there salvation in any other, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved."
(NKJ)

1 Cor 2:1-5
1 And I, brethren, when I came to you, did not come with excellence of speech or of wisdom declaring to you the testimony of God.
2 For I determined not to know anything among you except Jesus Christ and Him crucified.
3 I was with you in weakness, in fear, and in much trembling.
4 And my speech and my preaching were not with persuasive words of human wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power,
5 that your faith should not be in the wisdom of men but in the power of God.
(NKJ)

mark noble

Reply Wed 2 Dec, 2015 10:22 am
@Squeakybro,
Is God Omnipresent?
He who mocks God's creation.

Answer, or vanish.... Fool.
mark noble

Reply Wed 2 Dec, 2015 10:32 am
@Squeakybro,
Might I just add, squeaky, that we've, all here, not only read the biblos of Constantine - We have researched history, physics and the dynamics of all religions (New and old) and reduced them to their idents.

No need to keep typing nkj for us - WE are past that.

You must think your thread is original?
Nothing new under the sun, fella - ECCS - D Solomon.

It's not a bad thing to see yourself as a tiny candle, bringing light unto the darkness, but noone gives a toss anymore.
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Wed 2 Dec, 2015 11:50 am
@Squeakybro,
Once again, I remind you that the few correct statements you make are far overshadowed by your spurious claims about the holy spirit.
Holy spirit is not a person. It does not quote verses. Nor does it bring to our minds only thoughts from the Greek scriptures.