mark noble

Reply Fri 1 Jul, 2016 07:49 am
@AugustineBrother,
You're a Catholic?
0 Replies

AugustineBrother

Reply Wed 13 Jul, 2016 01:49 pm
@Squeakybro,
Interpretation is a necessity but the basic insight is that God is saying something to a personal somebody.

" On Christian Doctrine (De Doctrina Christiana), Augustine makes a similar point without requiring the reader to follow his own enormously deep reflections on any particular text. In this basic instructional manual, he simply teaches that we are all free to read Scripture and take from the text whatever the Holy Spirit inspires for our good. But we must neither claim to know the author’s intention nor assert a universal and definitive meaning of any text. The former is known only by the Holy Spirit. The latter belongs to the Church alone."
Squeakybro

Reply Mon 31 Oct, 2016 09:17 pm
@AugustineBrother,
The Big Deception Inside Yourself

In the milk understanding everyone goes in to the Word and finds out what parts they believe. If they find a part they dont believe or can't they make up something.
Now some people stay in the milk understanding and never grow or learn anything new. The meat understanding is finding the Holy Spirit and receiving verses from
Him. And changing your beliefs to fit the verses He is giving you. Its called purging your mind or purging the old leaven that you may be a new lump. You can tell who
has trying to purge their carnal mind and who refuse to. Those who abide in the milk will always tell you what they believe or what they feel. NOT WHAT THE WORD
SAYS. Those going into the meat always ask what you got from the verse. To see if they can use what you got to change their minds and beliefs. If your not willing
to change your beliefs to agree with the Word you will be disqualified, or fall short, or fall from grace if your not willing to give up the old testament. People in the old
testament worshiped in the flesh not in the Spirit. Christ brought us the Way to worship in the Spirit. But those who abide in the milk understanding dont even know
what worshiping in the Spirit is.
To worship in the Spirit is to walk after and believe every verse that the Holy Spirit gives you in your own mind. Purging all other thoughts and feelings contrary to the
verse. The milk understanding is three years long at a minnimun, the meat is eleven years long at a minnimum. But some abide in the milk their whole lives. Worshiping
in the flesh. And no one can please God in the flesh, we know that. And to get into the Spirit one must crusify their emotions and feelings. If they dont they havent made
it to Christ yet. Your not in Christ until you come to the revelations of Jesus Christ that Paul spoke of. ALL VERSES, VERSES DEFINING VERSES.
2 Pet 1:5-7
5 But also for this very reason, giving all diligence, add to your faith virtue, to virtue knowledge,
6 to knowledge self-control, to self-control perseverance, to perseverance godliness,
7 to godliness brotherly kindness, and to brotherly kindness love.
At this time we come to a better understanding of love. Suffering wrongfully but doing it willingly, because Christ set the example. We also find out what our gifts are from the Spirit.
1 Pet 2:1-5
1 Therefore, laying aside all malice, all guile, hypocrisy, envy, and all evil speaking,
2 as newborn babes, desire the pure milk of the word, that you may grow thereby,
3 if indeed you have tasted that the Lord is gracious.
4 Coming to Him as to a living stone, rejected indeed by men, but chosen by God and precious,
5 you also, as living stones, are being built up a spiritual house, a holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ.
1 Cor 12:4-11
4 There are diversities of gifts, but the same Spirit.
5 There are differences of ministries, but the same Lord.
6 And there are diversities of activities, but it is the same God who works all in all.
7 But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to each one for the profit of all:
8 for to one is given the word of wisdom through the Spirit, to another the word of knowledge through the same Spirit,
9 to another faith by the same Spirit, to another gifts of healings by the same Spirit,
10 to another the working of miracles, to another prophecy, to another discerning of spirits, to another different kinds of tongues, to another the interpretation of tongues.
11 But one and the same Spirit works all these things, distributing to each one individually as He wills.
Some never grow beyond this point, and they spend their whole life time right here in the milk. But that is between them and God. God knows their heart. And others want the guarantee of salvation which goes to crucifiing self. And can only be achieved with the Holy Spirit leading them verse by verse. When one goes to crucifing self, their unclean spirits dont want to leave, and the person will suffer wrongfully inside. And its wrongfully because you were deceived into excepting them spirits(emotions) through ignorance when you were younger.
1 Cor 12:31
31 But earnestly desire the best gifts. And yet I show you a more excellent way.
Heb 9:8-9
8 the Holy Spirit indicating this, that the way into the Holiest of All was not yet made manifest while the first tabernacle was still standing.
9 It was symbolic for the present time in which both gifts and sacrifices are offered which cannot make him who performed the service perfect in regard to the conscience--
1 Cor 13:8-10
8 Love never fails. But whether there are prophecies, they will fail; whether there are tongues, they will cease; whether there is knowledge, it will vanish away.
9 For we know in part and we prophesy in part.
10 But when that which is perfect has come, then that which is in part will be done away.
John 14:26
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
Heb 5:12-14
12 For though by this time you ought to be teachers, you need someone to teach you again the first principles of the oracles of God; and you have come to need milk and not solid food.
13 For everyone who partakes only of milk is unskilled in the word of righteousness, for he is a babe.
14 But solid food belongs to those who are of full age, that is, those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil.
The milk brought you to love, and the meat is when the Holy Spirt starts quoting verses in your mind. And if your a believer you will believe the verses over any other thoughts or feelings. The fruits of the Spirit start out with the first step is love, now that your suffering against your bad spirits add joy to your beliefs. And then follow the rest of the steps. The Holy Spirit will not give you a feeling He will lead you against them all. One verse at a time, and where more is given, more is exspected.
Heb 6:1-3
1 Therefore, leaving the discussion of the elementary principles of Christ, let us go on to perfection, not laying again the foundation of repentance from dead works and of faith toward God,
2 of the doctrine of baptisms, of laying on of hands, of resurrection of the dead, and of eternal judgment.
3 And this we will do if God permits.
Gal 5:17
17 For the flesh lusts against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh; and these are contrary to one another, so that you do not do the things that you wish.
Gal 5:22-24
22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,
23 gentleness, self-control. Against such there is no law.
Now the Spirit will separate you from the world and the ways of society, to teach you one verse at a time. Now if you can follow Him, because the Lord only excepts one of two responces(obey the Spirit or repent) He will not except excuses of any kind. This is stickly a personal walk and nobody else will be envolved. Some make it and some dont. But it is there for those who want the guarantee of salvation. Then you receive the meat understanding of prophecy, revelations, tongues. I share the revelations I receive. But if I get one for a specific person I received a revelation on that person, and when I give it to them, it becomes a prophecy for them. And when others read it, it is an unnown tongue to them. Now it took me 3 years to know the Holy Spirit was quoting verses. It took me 14 years before I started receiving these revelations(in meditation) of Jesus Christ.

2 Tim 4:16-18
16 At my first defense no one stood with me, but all forsook me. May it not be charged against them.
17 But the Lord stood with me and strengthened me, so that the message might be preached fully through me, and that all the Gentiles might hear. And I was delivered out of the mouth of the lion.
18 And the Lord will deliver me from every evil work and preserve me for His heavenly kingdom. To Him be glory forever and ever. Amen!
24 And those who are Christ's have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.
Phil 3:8-11
8 Yet indeed I also count all things loss for the excellence of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord, for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and count them as rubbish, that I may gain Christ
9 and be found in Him, not having my own righteousness, which is from the law, but that which is through faith in Christ, the righteousness which is from God by faith;
10 that I may know Him and the power of His resurrection, and the fellowship of His sufferings, being conformed to His death,
11 if, by any means, I may attain to the resurrection from the dead.
Gal 1:16-18
16 to reveal His Son in me, that I might preach Him among the Gentiles, I did not immediately confer with flesh and blood,
17 nor did I go up to Jerusalem to those who were apostles before me; but I went to Arabia, and returned again to Damascus.
18 Then after three years I went up to Jerusalem to see Peter, and remained with him fifteen days.
Gal 2:1-2
1 Then after fourteen years I went up again to Jerusalem with Barnabas, and also took Titus with me.
2 And I went up by revelation, and communicated to them that gospel which I preach among the Gentiles, but privately to those who were of reputation, lest by any means I might run, or had run, in vain.
Rom 16:25
25 Now to Him who is able to establish you according to my gospel and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery kept secret since the world began
1 Cor 1:7
7 so that you come short in no gift, eagerly waiting for the revelation of our Lord Jesus Christ,
Gal 1:12
12 For I neither received it from man, nor was I taught it, but it came through the revelation of Jesus Christ.
Eph 3:3-5
3 how that by revelation He made known to me the mystery (as I have briefly written already,
4 by which, when you read, you may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ),
5 which in other ages was not made known to the sons of men, as it has now been revealed by the Spirit to His holy apostles and prophets:
1 Pet 1:13
13 Therefore gird up the loins of your mind, be sober, and rest your hope fully upon the grace that is to be brought to you at the revelation of Jesus Christ;
1 Pet 1:14-15
14 as obedient children, not conforming yourselves to the former lusts, as in your ignorance;
15 but as He who called you is holy, you also be holy in all your conduct,
(NKJ)

CARNAL=MILK=HUMAN WISDOM=DISCIPLESHIP=HEARER OF THE WORD=WORSHIP IN THE FLESH
SPIRITUAL=MEAT=VERSES=APOSTLESHIP=DOER OF THE WORD=WORSHIP IN THE SPIRIT
0 Replies