HAVE WE HIT THE SATURATION POINT OF REPUBLICAN 2016 CANDIDATES?

Reply Wed 10 Jun, 2015 10:25 am
Anybody left in our glorious Universe that hasn't declared themselves for the Republican US presidential 2016 seat? Anybody you're secretly or openly longing for?

What about our present cluster of a few thousand candidates? Who has the best chance? Who has the worst chance? What's your worst case scenario?

http://i60.tinypic.com/34j42dx.jpg

tsarstepan

Reply Wed 10 Jun, 2015 10:33 am
@tsarstepan,
The Democrats only faired slightly better in that poll.
http://i61.tinypic.com/2rrtoac.jpg
0 Replies

dalehileman

Reply Wed 10 Jun, 2015 11:35 am
@tsarstepan,
Tsar thank you for asking. But Jesus, if not a few thousand there are 26 looking good

http://2016.republican-candidates.org

Quote:
Anybody you're secretly or openly longing for?
Jill Stein seems to have a mind of her own and bedsides, suggests The Brew

Quote:
Who has the best chance?
Probably Ted Cruz because he has such a musical name or Jeb Bush 'cause his is so familiar

Ben Carson 'cause he's a doctor, an impressive title; and of course he's black

Quote:
Who has the worst chance?
Dale Christensen. Nobody having one likes "Dale," at least subliminally resents his parents having bestowed so slightly feminine; while his last sounds a bit religious

Bobby Jindal 'cause he's skinny and parts his hair in the middle

Maybe Michael Bickelmeyer or Mike Huckabee 'cause their names are so funny, Chris Christie given especially religious connotations

Dennis Michael Lynch. Come on now

Lindsey Graham 'cause sounds like a cracker

“Skip” Andrews, another subconscious repulsion, "Yes, I will skip you" or Chris Hill, suggesting uphill battle

Quote:
What's your worst case scenario?
It's a woman, I forget her name. Her husband was a high official of some sort but fooled around quite a bit
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Fri 12 Jun, 2015 02:16 pm
@tsarstepan,
tsarstepan wrote:
Anybody left in our glorious Universe that hasn't declared themselves for the Republican US presidential 2016 seat? Anybody you're secretly or openly longing for?

Bobby Jindal.
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Thu 18 Jun, 2015 06:39 am
Who did you copy and paste/plagiarize this one from? I'm pretty sure you're not the author of this article.

Part of it was copied verbatim from Wikipedia.

Good grief?! Are you really a pretty well-put-together spambot?
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Fri 26 Jun, 2015 06:40 am
http://i59.tinypic.com/drfno6.jpg
AT this point, the Republican presidential population is so overcrowded, Dog will have to bring forth another biblical deluge targeted at only those candidates vying for the 2016 Republican nomination.

The only one candidate capable of building anything ark like is Donald Trump‬. How scary would that be if he's the only candidate to survive the biblical wrath of Dog?! Trump would likely be the only remaining candidate to the great flood and thusly take the 2016 Republican Party nomination.
parados

Reply Sat 27 Jun, 2015 11:07 am
@tsarstepan,
Those numbers add up to 88 %. That means there is room for another 12 candidates to jump in and still make the poll.

16 for 2016 just doesn't seem right for the number of GOP candidates.
coldjoint

Reply Fri 10 Jul, 2015 02:40 pm
@parados,
Quote:
That means there is room for another 12 candidates

And the next 12 would be better equipped to be president than Killary or Bernie, just like the 16 already running are.

Killary is a professional politician. Their days are over. And maybe the end to your shilling.
0 Replies