Reply Sun 25 Jan, 2015 03:54 am
https://www.youtube.com/watch?x-yt-ts=1421914688&v=xO8qZP_iU9I&feature=player_embedded&x-yt-cl=84503534

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 2,080 • Replies: 11
No top replies

gungasnake

Reply Sun 25 Jan, 2015 07:11 am
@gungasnake,
http://www.windturbinesyndrome.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/hitler.jpg
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sun 25 Jan, 2015 07:19 am
All that bile, all that hatred . . . you're gonna give yourself ulcers, Bubba. It ain't easy being a racist bigot, huh?
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Sun 25 Jan, 2015 10:38 am
I know, I hate evil therefore I'm a hater......

That's still the ugliest dog in the history of dog-breeding. That your wife, or #3 concubine, or what exactly??
ehBeth

Reply Sun 25 Jan, 2015 11:15 am
@gungasnake,
You're usually easy to ignore, but being rude about my much loved late dog is just ******* nasty.

Nasty. You're a nasty piece of work.
gungasnake

Reply Sun 25 Jan, 2015 11:26 am
@ehBeth,
YOUR dog ends up moonlightning as setanta's avatar??
gungasnake

Reply Sun 25 Jan, 2015 11:29 am
I mean, who wouldn't like that image of Uncle Adolf as a "Community Organizer(TM)"??

In fact, you look at images of Adolf and Bork as 27 year olds and the most major difference is that Hitler at least gave a rat's ass about something other than scoring his next lid of grass.....
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sun 25 Jan, 2015 11:31 am
@gungasnake,
Yes.

She met a lot of A2Kers during her life after being rescued. timberlandko was a special friend of hers.

If you spent more time being part of the A2K family you might have seen the thread started when she died.
InfraBlue

Reply Sun 25 Jan, 2015 10:25 pm
@gungasnake,
The discriminatory and oppressive state of Israel should be destroyed and relegated to history as an unfortunate remnant of the manifestations of 19th and early 20th century ethnocentric and racist nationalist ideologies and replaced with a truly democratic, egalitarian and pluralistic state of, by and for all of the peoples of Palestine.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Sun 25 Jan, 2015 11:24 pm
@gungasnake,
Manufactured state, manufactured people...

http://unitedwithisrael.org/manufacturing-palestine-and-the-palestinians/
InfraBlue

Reply Mon 26 Jan, 2015 09:25 am
@gungasnake,
Palestine was created when the British Empire drew lines in the sands of the Middle East and created Mandatory Palestine after the First World War.

The nation of Israel was created in 1948 after the Zionists declared independence following the Palestine Civil War and the Nakba and the UN's recognition thereof.

The "land of Israel" is a manufacture of the Yahweh cultists that existed in Palestine and Mesopotamia during the late Iron Age.

According to genetic reseach the Palestinians are indigenous to Palestine.

The Zionists who arrogated Palestine in the name of "the Jews" were indigenous to Europe.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Tue 27 Jan, 2015 01:33 pm
@ehBeth,
Picturing the dog in some sort of a relationship with setanta may have made him appear worse off than he actually is in real life, my apologies.
0 Replies