Should i tell the girl i like we can no longer be friends?

Cfcjohn

Reply Thu 16 Oct, 2014 04:29 pm
There is this girl that i have liked for 2 years who has a boyfriend and everyday i cant stop thinking about her. In the last 4 months we have became really good friends and my attraction to her has just continued to grow, we text and have consversations every day and hang out together and i think she does like me. Her boyfriend treats her like ****, they always argue which is always his fault and he cant admit he does something wrong which breaks my heart seeing her upset and knowing i cant do anything about at. But in the end they make up but it happens agan and again. I just want to be her bf so she is treated with the respect she should be treated with. This makes me so sad and depressed as i cant bare seeing her upset. I dont think about any other girl only her every second of everyday. It is killing me seeing her with her boyfriend so how should i tell her i can no longer be friends if i cant be her boyfriend as i cant carry on for this much longer. I will be with her at a party this weekend any suggestions?

ehBeth

Reply Thu 16 Oct, 2014 05:03 pm
@Cfcjohn,
Cfcjohn wrote:
how should i tell her i can no longer be friends if i cant be her boyfriend as i cant carry on for this much longer.

why in the world would you tell her that?

she has a boyfriend. you are a friend. there is no need to complicate things for her.

focus on making more friends so you don't have to spend so much time with a girl who has a boyfriend
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Thu 16 Oct, 2014 05:39 pm
Well, you can pour out your heart to her and tell her how you feel, but don't expect her to leave her "bad boy." She sounds like she likes being treated like that (it's SOOOO exciting) and she especially likes crying on your shoulder about her "helplessness" in it all. A true damsel in distress!!

So you come riding in on the white horse and expect her to jump on it and ride away with you? Don't bet on it.

Stop being her confidant and her off-loading shoulder to cry on. Tell her you can no longer listen to her problems. Tell her when she breaks up with this no-good, then you'd like to take her out. Then cut off any communication. Let her figure this out for herself.

See if she really wants a nice guy or she just loves being in all the drama.

0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Thu 16 Oct, 2014 06:37 pm
If it hurts you to be friends with her, then end everything and move on. Whether you should tell her the reason or not depends on the particular individual dynamics of the relationship.

Personally, I've done both.
0 Replies

triloknath tripathi

Reply Thu 13 Nov, 2014 06:54 am
@Cfcjohn,
you can continue loving her which does not require any degree called bf/gf & you can express little whatever you feel for her .Nature has its own timing , have trust & be natural keep loving her there will be always a chance for you in future to be in relation with her.
0 Replies