Abbas Embraces the Islamists

Germlat

Reply Mon 30 Jun, 2014 06:23 pm
@JTT,
You make the accussations ...
JTT

Reply Mon 30 Jun, 2014 07:12 pm
@Germlat,
Are you familiar with the word 'source', germy? Youve never produced a one yet you make excuses for the top war criminals/terrorists of the world.
oralloy

Reply Mon 30 Jun, 2014 09:03 pm
@Advocate,
Advocate wrote:
There is a special place in hell for the kidnappers and murderers of the three teenage Jewish kids who were kidnapped and murdered in the WB. Their bodies were just discovered in a field at a WB town. Israel's army is looking for Hamas suspects.

Hamas claims innocence.

While I would not put it past Hamas to kill children and then lie about what they did, there are others who could have done it.

I hope Israel makes absolutely sure before they retaliate. If the actual perpetrators get away with it because Hamas got blamed automatically, that would be a real shame.
JTT

Reply Mon 30 Jun, 2014 09:07 pm
@oralloy,
While I would not put it past Israel to kill children and then lie about what they did,

While I would not put it past the USA to kill children and then lie about what they did,
0 Replies

Germlat

Reply Tue 1 Jul, 2014 01:25 pm
@JTT,
Yep...I'm familiar with the source ...are you familiar with the phrase " it takes two to tango?"
Advocate

Reply Tue 1 Jul, 2014 04:46 pm
@Germlat,
It is very interesting that Israel suspects two Hamas fighters in the kidnapping and murders. Israel blows up their homes in Gaza, BUT FIRST CLEARS THE HOMES. The Pals would never,ever, do this.
JTT

Reply Tue 1 Jul, 2014 05:52 pm
@Advocate,
Quote:
It is very interesting that Israel suspects two Hamas fighters in the kidnapping and murders. Israel blows up their homes in Gaza,

What's even more interesting is how Israel follows the rule of law - SUSPECTS so they blow up some houses. With all their power, given them by their arch criminal supporters, the USA, they sure do know how to win the hearts and minds of people. Once a terrorist always a terrorist.

Quote:
BUT FIRST CLEARS THE HOMES. The Pals would never,ever, do this.

If the tables were turned, if the USA was supporting the Palestinians, could never happen because the USA is fundamentally racist - they kill folks of color all the time - you don't know at all how they would react to Israelis.

Israel has shown that it can be terrorists, war criminals and racists.
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Tue 1 Jul, 2014 05:55 pm
@Germlat,
Not THE source, the word source!

If you are produce some to support your notions.
oralloy

Reply Tue 1 Jul, 2014 06:54 pm
@Advocate,
Advocate wrote:
Israel suspects two Hamas fighters in the kidnapping and murders.

Yes. But it seems complex.

My understanding is that they are from a rogue faction of Hamas that was acting without official Hamas permission. However, Hamas has praised the act despite this. (I'm unsure if they knew the kids were dead when they issued the praise; they may have believed they were praising the capture of hostages.)

So, does the retaliation fall on Hamas overall, or just against the rogue faction?

Or is there a compromise, where Hamas overall takes a moderately severe battering, but the rogue faction gets hit very very hard?
JTT

Reply Tue 1 Jul, 2014 06:57 pm
@oralloy,
You plump for a response that will only ensure more Israelis and Palestinians are killed, all the while furiously stroking your little pudder.

Go play your silly war games you sick ****!
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Tue 1 Jul, 2014 06:59 pm
@JTT,
Or, Germy, learn to lie and foot stomp like Oralboy.
0 Replies