Blown up over the ocean? sunk to the bottom of the ocean? stollen or hijacked?

oralloy

Reply Fri 11 Apr, 2014 03:42 am
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:
And yet not so much as a life jacket has been found. None of the possible explanations for this are good (they are wrong about where the plane is, search incompetence, the pilot set the plane down soft as a baby).

Let's hope it wasn't an al-Qa'ida test run for an attack that would do the same to multiple American planes simultaneously.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Fri 11 Apr, 2014 03:46 am
@Wilso,
Wilso wrote:
oralloy wrote:
farmerman wrote:
I see that they've reported credible signal hits that correspond to the plane's pingers.

And now tonight they are saying that they are confident that what they are detecting are the actual black boxes.
So I guess we now know for sure where the plane ended up. Perhaps not actual proof yet. But it seems pretty clear.

Careful that the report didn't come from the mouth of the Australian PM. HE's a ******* halfwit, and since he's visiting China, and no one is paying any attention to him, he needs to generate some news.

I think it did come from him.
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Fri 11 Apr, 2014 09:39 am
You'd think airliners would be fitted with a small buoy that automatically popped up to the surface and began transmitting radio signals and flashing a light if a plane crashed at sea.
JTT

Reply Fri 11 Apr, 2014 09:54 am
@Romeo Fabulini,
Quote:
You'd think airliners would be fitted with a small buoy that automatically popped up to the surface and began transmitting radio signals and flashing a light if a plane crashed at sea.

Or that little buoy could be used to refloat the plane.
Ragman

Reply Fri 11 Apr, 2014 10:05 am
@JTT,
It figures that you're into little buoys.
JTT

Reply Fri 11 Apr, 2014 10:18 am
@Ragman,
You're pretty funny, Ragman. But you're never serious except when you make excuses for war criminals and terrorists.

Or address language issues. Smile
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Fri 11 Apr, 2014 11:06 am
Quote:
Colbert’s transition comes at a terrible time for coverage of science. “Traditional science journalism has been gutted in recent years due to the economic downturn,” says Sheril Kirshenbaum, the co-author of Unscientific America: How Scientific Illiteracy Threatens Our Future. Paul Raeburn, chief media critic at the Knight Science Journalism at MIT Tracker, agrees. “Television news has jettisoned its science reporters in recent years, and when it does cover science it covers it like politics—who’s winning, who’s losing, and what does it all mean for the next election,” Raeburn said.

The consequences were clear most recently in CNN’s horrifically bad coverage of the missing Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370. CNN cut its science, technology, and environment team in 2008. When host Don Lemon was covering the lost plane, he speculated on air that there could be some supernatural explanation, or perhaps the airliner could have disappeared into a black hole.

http://www.slate.com/articles/health_and_science/science/2014/04/stephen_colbert_s_best_science_segments_will_his_move_to_cbs_dumb_down_his.html

Not only that, but it is increasingly hard to believe that CNN's editors even graduated University. CNN is a poster child for what is wrong with journalism, one of many.
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Sat 12 Apr, 2014 04:05 am
I watched a TV docu the other day about the submarine USS Squalus that sunk through mechanical failure in 1939 and lay on the Atlantic seabed.
A search began but nobody knew where to look until eventually a marker buoy was spotted that the sub had released, and the survivors were rescued by diving bell, piece o' cake..

0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Sat 12 Apr, 2014 06:31 pm
Unbelievable, the Australian PM is still pretending like he is an aircraft search expert! This is the equivalent of a mayor giving daily murder investigation updates to the press...have the press talk to people who know what they are talking about for Gods sake.
JTT

Reply Sat 12 Apr, 2014 06:38 pm
@hawkeye10,
INCREDIBLE HYPOCRISY, Hawk.

Y'all really can't even open your mouths without something major hypocritical coming out.
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Sat 12 Apr, 2014 07:53 pm
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:

Unbelievable, the Australian PM is still pretending like he is an aircraft search expert! This is the equivalent of a mayor giving daily murder investigation updates to the press...have the press talk to people who know what they are talking about for Gods sake.

He's a ******* idiot. His government is a train wreck, and nobody was paying attention to his Asian tour. He's desperately trying to look like a statesman to a world a world that can see he's a moron.
hawkeye10

Reply Sat 12 Apr, 2014 07:58 pm
@Wilso,
Didn't I see that the Australians have a retired military officer running the search? Why isn't he briefing the press?
JTT

Reply Sat 12 Apr, 2014 08:01 pm
@hawkeye10,
Heckava job, Brownie!
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Sat 12 Apr, 2014 09:00 pm
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:

Didn't I see that the Australians have a retired military officer running the search? Why isn't he briefing the press?

Because we've got a PM who's ambition exceeds his ability.
0 Replies

katsung47

Reply Thu 17 Apr, 2014 05:46 pm
826. Decompression – a method to kill (4/9/2014)

This is not the first time they used this method to create an air accident. The similar action they have done in 2005. Here I quote my article #352 wrote eight years ago:

Quote:
352. Pre-psychological propaganda (10/22/05)

…….
Then Feds planned a big action day in September.(9/24) They also planned an elimination of my family members and arranged a trip accident for them. To make the accident not so unusual, Feds, too, prepared a series of airplane accidents to cover up it. In three weeks from 8/14 to 9/5, there were four big air accidents.

1. On 8/14, a Greece plane crashed near Athens, 121 killed.
2. On 8/16, a West Caribbean Airways plane crashed in Venezuela; 152 killed.
3. On 8/24, a TANS Peru plane crashed in the Amazon jungle, killing 37.
4. On 9/5, an Indonesian jetliner crashed in North Sumatra, killing at least 60 of passengers. (The above information were from news of the day.)

Among these air accidents, the Greek one was exactly the same method – with decompression to kill everyone on board the plane.

Quote:
YAHOO NEWS:
Cypriot plane crashes near Athens, 121 killed
By Yannis Behrakis

A Cypriot airliner crashed into a mountainous area north of Athens on Sunday killing all 121 people on board after apparently suffering a loss of cabin pressure or oxygen.

"The pilot has turned blue," a passenger said in a mobile text message to his cousin, according to Greek television. "Cousin farewell, we're freezing." "

http://groups-beta.google.com/groups?q=ALT.TV.LOST+FAQ+EDITION

In each plot to eliminate me, the Feds used to have planned accidental death for my relatives, either in trip by cruise or by air. I tried my best to record each plot. When the Malaysia airliner incident happened, I immediately recalled the 2005 case. In 2005, they created four air crashes in one month to impress public that air incident was not that unusual. This time they made it a mysterious missing so the topic could occupy a period of time in media to impress public. The purpose is to replace multiple crashes.
Romeo Fabulini

Reply Thu 17 Apr, 2014 06:00 pm
Quote:
Katsung said: In each plot to eliminate me, the Feds used to have planned accidental death for my relatives, either in trip by cruise or by air

Why do the Feds want to kill you and your relatives?
Wilso

Reply Thu 17 Apr, 2014 06:14 pm
@katsung47,
Russianvids?
0 Replies

alexsimon

Reply Fri 18 Apr, 2014 02:20 am
@RushPoint,
I guess it has been devoured by Indian ocean.. Sad
hawkeye10

Reply Fri 18 Apr, 2014 02:41 am
@alexsimon,
alexsimon wrote:

I guess it has been devoured by Indian ocean.. Sad

"guess" is the operative word here.
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Fri 18 Apr, 2014 09:27 am
Let's blame it on aliens as usual..Smile

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g64/PoorOldSpike/UFO-airliner_zps8c4d6f7a.jpg~original
0 Replies