Are flowers are enough as valentine Gift ????

Wed 8 Jan, 2014 12:57 am
People do gift a lot of other gifts on valentine's day .But I feel when it comes to express one's feeling ,flowers are enough as they are fresh and colorful.

Lordyaswas

Wed 8 Jan, 2014 02:06 am
@indiangiftguru,
I think you'd be far better off giving a useful and practical gift, rather than a bunch of flowers that shrivel and die after a day or two.

Something like a new pinny for the lovely lady, or a set of matching saucepans.
It's pretty much guaranteed that she'd love you forever if you bought her a new top of the range steam mop.
Eliza6826

Wed 8 Jan, 2014 02:29 am
@indiangiftguru,
It all depends, if you love flower very much, flowers are enough for you. I guess you are very romantic. But if you are very practical, maybe you will not feel enough to get flowers.
0 Replies

jespah

Wed 8 Jan, 2014 07:32 am
@Lordyaswas,
I enjoy small, unmarked bills.
Lordyaswas

Wed 8 Jan, 2014 07:41 am
@jespah,
OK, I'll call my mates, wee Willy MacTavish and "shorty" Will Greenbaum.

Shorty is totally unmarked but Willy Mac has a tiny scar on his left knee, which I'm sure you'll overlook.
0 Replies

Linkat

Wed 8 Jan, 2014 12:14 pm
@indiangiftguru,
Everyone is different. Give the gift according to your feelings, expressions as well as whom you are giving the gift.

For some women, flowers would be perfect. For others something more practical. And others still something extraggent.

For me, for example, I prefer something thoughtful - if for instance you give 7 roses - because you have been dating for seven months - there is thought in there - add certain colors for a particular reason or even a different type of flower for another reason and you increase the thoughtfulness.

Think of who you are giving the gift too. What would she like/enjoy the most. It isn't always the price - you are already a step up from other men (in my opinion) as you have a reason for choosing flowers - you could also write a little something that expresses why you choose flowers.
0 Replies

chai2

Wed 8 Jan, 2014 01:07 pm
I don't like getting flowers because my cats eat them and then throw up.

It kinda takes the romance out of the whole thing.
0 Replies

Fil Albuquerque

Sun 14 Feb, 2016 10:03 am
Dead slaughtered flowers no. A Flower in a vase maybe, if she likes flowers.
Be YOU think of HER !
0 Replies

farmerman

Sun 14 Feb, 2016 10:05 am
@indiangiftguru,
w get fresh flowers at least once a month and on special holidays we get em more often. Roses are a marketing trick thats all.

GIFT CARDS are the ideal Valentine present.

I got Mrs F a gift card for Barnes and Noble, a Starbuck, and Chico's (the one MAex brother who can sesign clothing for women)
0 Replies

liyagrey

Thu 12 Jan, 2017 12:54 am
@indiangiftguru,
Anyone can buy flowers. may be girls want that her boyfriend do something only he can do for her . Something personal.” and you can give chocolates or personalized card with it .
0 Replies