Quehoniaomath

Fri 13 Nov, 2015 03:06 am
Quote:
"Faith is the substance of fossils hoped for, the evidence of links unseen."
(The Collapse of Evolution, by Dr. Scott Huse
0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Fri 13 Nov, 2015 03:10 am
and on and on it goes, and people still believe this evolution-shite?

Unbelievable!
0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Fri 13 Nov, 2015 03:14 am
Quote:
"When you look for links between major groups of animals, they simply aren't there...'Instead of finding the gradual unfolding of life', writes David M. Raup, a curator of Chicago's Field Museum of Natural History, 'what geologists of Darwin's time and geologists of the present day actually find is a highly uneven or jerky record; that is, species appear in the fossil sequence very suddenly, show little or no change during their existence, then abruptly disappear.' These are not negligible gaps. They are periods, in all the major evolutionary transitions, when immense physiological changes had to take place."

April, 1982, Life Magazine article
0 Replies

Briancrc

Fri 13 Nov, 2015 04:46 am
@Quehoniaomath,
Quote:
They only prove some profs of biology are very skeptic.

The point you're missing is that all of science is tied to skepticism. To pull out one theory in science and say that it is the one that scientists approach with philosophic doubt, and not the others, is really a demonstration of ignorance regarding what the scientific debates are, and the processes of science, generally.
Briancrc

Fri 13 Nov, 2015 05:15 am
@Quehoniaomath,
Maniacally posting that a scientific theory is a religion while pulling your quotes from creationist propaganda sites is just ironic. One of the recent nuggets of brilliance you shat on the page is posted on a site whose tagline is "equipping for evangelism for over 50 years".

The problem is that equipping for evangelism does not help one become literate in science, and the lack of knowledge is leading people to once again believe that the sun goes around the earth, that the earth is a few thousand years old, and the moon landing was a hoax.

Those countries that have rational views of science and religion, and can dispassionately compartmentalize, will continue to advance; those who have fallen prey to evangelism and bronze-age thinking will fall further behind.
gungasnake

Fri 13 Nov, 2015 05:35 am
https://scontent-dfw1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpa1/v/t1.0-9/10438914_428156520728356_3911158262044340396_n.jpg?oh=9451466b739e13f78e05f2c4e1445963&oe=56BEFB4C
0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Fri 13 Nov, 2015 05:47 am
@Briancrc,
Quote:
Maniacally posting that a scientific theory is a religion while pulling your quotes from creationist propaganda sites is just ironic

This is just an ad hominem at those sites.

I don't degree with all they write. but if they have a valid point I will use it.
It is of course a bit stupid to think I agree with all they write, and also an ad hominem. As is saying that I post maniacally,

But eh, en evolutionists worhty!

lol

0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Fri 13 Nov, 2015 05:53 am
@Briancrc,
Quote:
The problem is that equipping for evangelism does not help one become literate in science,

The thing you really don't understand is that 'science' is nothinge more then a slightly disguised religion. Designed to control the masses and keep them dumb and down.

Furthrmore, scientists use mostly their left brain instead of their right brain,

Now isn't it fascinating that the right brain is much more clever, insightfull etc then the left brain! Doesn't tell that something about 'evolution' an that we are gettting dumber by the minute? Kind of a reverse evolution?

It is all actually too stupid for words, the whole evolution thing.
Quehoniaomath

Fri 13 Nov, 2015 06:00 am
@Briancrc,
Quote:
The point you're missing is that all of science is tied to skepticism

You coudn't be more wrong!

never studied history and/or philosophy of science?

Apparantly not!

Quote:
“Max Planck, surveying his own career in his Scientific Autobiography, sadly remarked that “a new scientific truth does not triumph by convincing its opponents and making them see the light, but rather because its opponents eventually die, and a new generation grows up that is familiar with it.”
― Thomas S. Kuhn, The Structure of Scientific Revolutions

If you study the history it is more about political agenda's , psychopaths, ego's and finances.

Nothing in there that shows real skepticism.

Those idiots see the things people show them outside their paradigm( read comfort zones) as blaphemie.

Don't forget even scientists are way too human.

No, the scientific method does not correct that.
Quehoniaomath

Fri 13 Nov, 2015 06:24 am
Now, the question remains why are most evolutionists so extremely stupid?
parados

Fri 13 Nov, 2015 07:04 am
@Quehoniaomath,
I see you still haven't addressed how you changed the dictionary definition when you argued it was wrong. You ignored the definite article and said it didn't refer to all types.

I asked you to give us one type of animal or plant that is not one of the various types of plants or animals. You are a disingenuous a-hole because you refuse to argue the issue but instead go off on red herrings by falsely accusing me of ad hominems. It is you that is avoiding the issue at hand. (I pointed out why my calling you a disingenuous a-hole is not an ad hominem but you are ignoring the definition of ad hominem. Actually, your continued use of accusing me of ad hominems more closely fits the definition of ad honimem since you are using it as an argument for why you are right on evolution.)

So let's get back to the definition you said was wrong and then showed to be wrong by misrepresenting the definition. Where is your evidence of any animal or plant not being one of the various types of plants or animals? I will bet you ignore this question again and simply accuse me of ad hominems. It seems to be your only argument.
Quehoniaomath

Fri 13 Nov, 2015 08:59 am
@parados,
Quote:
You are a disingenuous a-hole

And voila there are the ad hominems again.

You really can't seem to help yourself now can you?
evobulgarevo

Fri 13 Nov, 2015 11:41 am
@JimmyJ,
"it's pretty much been solidified by hundreds of years of scientific research and evidence"

This sounds tremendously one sided. Just because an idea is propagated as the popular choice in the mainstream distribution channels of a society, it doesn't mean that it is accurate.

Personally, I believe in evolution. But then again, what type of evolution are we talking about? The type of evolution that Charles Darwin talked about? If we're talking about the Darwin concept of evolution, then I'll go right ahead and say that I'm no longer a supporter of that view.
Briancrc

Fri 13 Nov, 2015 11:45 am
@Quehoniaomath,
Quote:
a slightly disguised religion. Designed to control the masses and keep them dumb and down.

Interesting view you have regarding the effects of religion. If only we had a process to objectively study natural phenomena, make a record of our observations, develop theories based on the evidence, and openly debate those theories with peers who have expertise in a respective field.
Briancrc

Fri 13 Nov, 2015 11:47 am
@Quehoniaomath,
Quote:
never studied history and/or philosophy of science?

Apparantly not!

Oh...ad hominem ad hominem. You used an ad hominem.

Also, you spelled apparently wrong. For shame.
Briancrc

Fri 13 Nov, 2015 11:49 am
@Quehoniaomath,
Quote:
Now, the question remains why are most evolutionists so extremely stupid?

uh oh. Another ad hominem. People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.
Quehoniaomath

Fri 13 Nov, 2015 02:24 pm
@Briancrc,
Quote:
uh oh. Another ad hominem. People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

I dont live in a glass house.

lol, what idioticy. yes, an ad hominem. lol

I am not against ad hominems, but some ah's are very dumb and a creative.
And some people can only do ah's,

and of course an ad hominem is not an argument. also not if I do it.

But the relief, oh man!!!!

LOL

Now, about the non-sense of evolution religion....

0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Fri 13 Nov, 2015 03:23 pm
@Briancrc,
Quote:
Also, you spelled apparently wrong. For shame.

yes, I know, but I am not ashamed at all.
Because if you have read my postings you would now how far the english language is removed from my native language.

So, yes it was wrong and your reaction to it is very very childish

Now, that can tell us a lot.

Briancrc

Fri 13 Nov, 2015 06:02 pm
@Quehoniaomath,
I think your English is pretty good; It's your humor that sucks Wink
MontereyJack

Fri 13 Nov, 2015 09:31 pm
@Quehoniaomath,
Are you as illogical in your native language as you are in English?